Feckless.
03-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Orly?

Diabz
03-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Me confused

Feckless.
03-19-2011, 06:34 PM
It's an "Anti Cheat" system that was installed when I was playing need for speed.

I found it in the services, looked at the site: evenbalance.com (on the right) and I could disable it (on the left). That's when I lol'd.

-LeetGamer-
03-19-2011, 07:25 PM
Holy crap, how big is your monitor?

Mr_Waffle
03-20-2011, 12:54 AM
Very small since I can't read anything.

0zzy
03-20-2011, 01:29 AM
insane's computer rocks and LOL :P nicely done insane

Feckless.
03-20-2011, 11:36 AM

Well, I have dual monitors and it auto re-sized the pic so it'd work... I'm trying to figure out how to stop it from doing it...

I think I fixed it, click on the image xD

Mr_Waffle
03-21-2011, 12:45 AM
Well, I have dual monitors and it auto re-sized the pic so it'd work... I'm trying to figure out how to stop it from doing it...

I think I fixed it, click on the image xD
Still pretty small, but readable now.

Btw how large are each monitors? I'm thinking of dualing my new 24" with my older 22", both widescreen, or dualing my 24" with a more squarer 19".

Pulse
03-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Good job; some crazy desktop by the way. So, there was an anti-cheat you found in your services? How did it connect to the website? I'm not catching up.

Feckless.
03-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Still pretty small, but readable now.

Btw how large are each monitors? I'm thinking of dualing my new 24" with my older 22", both widescreen, or dualing my 24" with a more squarer 19".

I have two 17" flat screens at the moment. However I have a 22" sitting around that I think I'm gonna hook up 22" and a 17" (Low on $$$ and space) It's all I really need too.

If you do dual your 24" and 22" you should check out horizontal span configuration. It's faster and less laggy (for me atleast...)

Good job; some crazy desktop by the way. So, there was an anti-cheat you found in your services? How did it connect to the website? I'm not catching up.

Well, I was originally trying to find the networking service so that I could restart it. Then I came upon this and I thought it was a rat or something... I clicked on it and the link was given in the information, I decided to investigate more. Now that I have the program by the balls I can find it on my gaming pc and start shitting around xD

Pulse
03-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Well, I was originally trying to find the networking service so that I could restart it. Then I came upon this and I thought it was a rat or something... I clicked on it and the link was given in the information, I decided to investigate more. Now that I have the program by the balls I can find it on my gaming pc and start shitting around xD

Oh I see. It's interesting how you got more information than what you were originally were looking for.

Feckless.
03-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Totally dude! Just screwing around with shit is how I find out bombs of info (most of the time...)