PDA

View Full Version : Wii moderators

Pages : [1] 2

aids
11-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Are sucking at their jobs. I'm going to be replacing all of them. I've closed the mw3 working codes, only confirmed working codes should be moved there.

Ppl interested in moderating plz apply in the correct manner.

IteachU TOhack
11-20-2011, 02:53 PM
well yes, i would like to.although im still in the learning process. i will try to be a good a good moderator.

if makes codes, im still trying to learn
i need a good tut

ThePea
11-20-2011, 02:56 PM
I think that Crimson could be a good moderator, also, I alwas help and relax the situations that occur in the Wii Section.

MiniSodaBoy
11-20-2011, 02:58 PM
@yeah crimson for sure
I know how to mod and step by step on how to get there also for codes i kno how to make codes just not an expert

IteachU TOhack
11-20-2011, 03:01 PM
dang i dont stand a chance but im being brave. i still want to be one

JROD7oh7
11-20-2011, 03:06 PM
I'll be willing to, but all have experience is helping people how they can mod their wii, and install mod menus etc.
Don't know the modding language that much though.

MiniSodaBoy
11-20-2011, 03:07 PM
dang i dont stand a chance but im being brave. i still want to be one
lolz yeah theres lots of greeat people on here lol;)

Austin .
11-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Everyone, scroll to the top of the forums area, and find the applications/affiliations area in the first category, that is the proper place to apply.

Also, not to sound rude, if you decide to apply don't be unreasonable and apply with only a month being here and very few posts.

ABlackGuy
11-20-2011, 03:11 PM
I still have my application still out there. Only one admin took a look at it but just sayin...

11-20-2011, 03:43 PM
AIDS can u help me i wanna know how to make a mod menu or xp lobby nd all dat im sure more ppl wanna know too so plz plz make a good tut on how to edit gcs nd mak mods plz

Vintage
11-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey aids I think I told you this before but if you put me in any position I will try my best to fill it and I am only trying to help the site

KazzababeGamer
11-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Im gonna go for it, I wasnt rejected or accepted last time, so maybe now :)

Vintage
11-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Well actually isn't it cheatss who's making the working code list

Strike
11-20-2011, 04:34 PM
Have been trying my hardest to moderate the forum, the mods section is all correct forums posted and everything is ok what makes to think I'm sucking at my job? It might be a confusion of rules or something as these aren't traditional moderating rules we might be doing something we shouldent, I will do my best to moderate it correctly once I know my fault. Sorry

aids
11-20-2011, 05:01 PM
AIDS can u help me i wanna know how to make a mod menu or xp lobby nd all dat im sure more ppl wanna know too so plz plz make a good tut on how to edit gcs nd mak mods plz

Do this again and I will ban ur stupid fucking ass. Fuk u kid.

C0D-FR34K
11-20-2011, 06:44 PM
S I think I could be a good moderator, I applied last time for it but got rejected becasue everyone saud there was enough and that I didnt know as much language as I do now, so would u think about it, if t was a yes can the rest of u guys reply to this with a yes or no, even when if ur gonna apply for it urself, I would like to know who thinks I would be good at it and what areas I would beed to improve on before re applying, thanks guys

Icee
11-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Kids, really, there is a section for applying. Do not come in here asking for the position, make an application.

Don't make me close this.

Magnesium
11-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Everyone, scroll to the top of the forums area, and find the applications/affiliations area in the first category, that is the proper place to apply.

Also, not to sound rude, if you decide to apply don't be unreasonable and apply with only a month being here and very few posts.
Not always the case, I had about 19 posts and a month and a half being here and was accepted as a mod, and from there higher up. Having 1-thousand posts+ doesn`t make you the #1 canidate.

Austin .
11-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Not true, I had about 19 posts and a month and a half being here and was accepted as a mod, and from there higher up. Having 1-thousand posts+ doesn`t make you the #1 canidate.

And I never said it did. I just think that some people get rejected due to the fact that they weren't here long enough, etc., I don't think they need 1000+ but enough to be known, and to show there mature.

Magnesium
11-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Matureness>Post count IMO..... But both contribute.