PDA

View Full Version : [PKMN Showdown] Physical/Special Sweepers [What do you use?]

Slowduck
05-19-2014, 06:02 PM
What do you guys use as your physical and special sweepers on your main team(s)?
My special sweepers are:
http://i.imgur.com/qhWOFan.png
and
http://i.imgur.com/ofsRjVo.png

My physical sweeper is:
http://i.imgur.com/MGWNSfW.png
Post your sweepers (y)

Deadry
05-19-2014, 06:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OPRxyGd.png My 3 main sweepers. Weakness Policy + Multiscale dragonite = really fucking good at sweeping. Can pretty much take out anything. Also, I'd recommend running earthquake on your Garchomp, since it's an already powerful move, but since it's also STAB it'll do even more.

Slowduck
05-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Yeah Ill probably take out Facade. Btw, just went up against a guy in a random battle who had a pokemon with Geomancy (raises special attack, special defense, and accuracy x2) and moonblast (Fairy pokemon, forget the name :/) That combination of moves took out my entire squad, so If you have a pokemon that could learn those moves, I highly suggest trying it out (y)

Deadry
05-19-2014, 06:35 PM
Yeah Ill probably take out Facade. Btw, just went up against a guy in a random battle who had a pokemon with Geomancy (raises special attack, special defense, and accuracy x2) and moonblast (Fairy pokemon, forget the name :/) That combination of moves took out my entire squad, so If you have a pokemon that could learn those moves, I highly suggest trying it out (y)

you got rekt by Xerneas. Sucks is that he's the only one that can learn that move, and he's in Ubers.

Slowduck
05-19-2014, 06:41 PM
you got rekt by Xerneas. Sucks is that he's the only one that can learn that move, and he's in Ubers.

Well, shit. Might have to make an Uber's team just so I can try that out :/

Tenza
05-19-2014, 08:15 PM
Im pretty sure Xerneas is yet to be made Uber, on my screen it was OU last time or I looked wrong

Slowduck
05-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Im pretty sure Xerneas is yet to be made Uber, on my screen it was OU last time or I looked wrong
I'll double check in a second, because if it's not I'm definitely putting it on my team.

Deadry
05-19-2014, 08:53 PM
it is. I checked it like 20 mins ago.

Tenza
05-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Btw azumarill 252 attack and 252 speed with ability huge power and aqua jet = rape

Slowduck
05-20-2014, 08:20 AM
Btw azumarill 252 attack and 252 speed with ability huge power and aqua jet = rape

I've seen people use that, but I usually just knock em out with grass knot.

Tenza
05-21-2014, 01:37 AM
I've seen people use that, but I usually just knock em out with grass knot.
It depends if they switch out though, you dot have a chance against everything especially SpA sweepers with a nice amount of def.
In your case most likely Espeon

Equinox
05-21-2014, 05:21 AM
Usually for my sweepers I'll use a type that has versatile moves so that they'll be effective against most types. The thing that will fuck me over is if I get poisoned or paralyzed and only have leftovers to help me recover. That's why I'll usually run recover, rest, or healing wish.

Tenza
05-21-2014, 06:25 AM
Usually for my sweepers I'll use a type that has versatile moves so that they'll be effective against most types. The thing that will fuck me over is if I get poisoned or paralyzed and only have leftovers to help me recover. That's why I'll usually run recover, rest, or healing wish.

Think of what type has suppereffect on your sweeper and search a counter type attack for type
Also for sweepers, unless it has a priority move, add 252 EVs on Speed

Deadry
05-21-2014, 07:26 AM
Think of what type has suppereffect on your sweeper and search a counter type attack for type
Also for sweepers, unless it has a priority move, add 252 EVs on Speed

Even if it has a priority move, max speed is important, because if you face another sweeper who has priority moves as well, you're probably gonna get rekt. ):

Tenza
05-21-2014, 10:46 AM
Even if it has a priority move, max speed is important, because if you face another sweeper who has priority moves as well, you're probably gonna get rekt. ):

Well I know, but the chances of that happening isnt really big and I am mainly ware when to switch out in those situations tho