PDA

View Full Version : The Proud owner of a (sorta) next gen console

Pages : [1] 2

RED 58
06-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Wuz guud fellow CL populace? The Wii u is awesome and I love the controller. Nintendo robbed me of $385 today because the Mario Kart 8 bundle only lasted for 3 days or someshit; crooked bastards.

Anywho if you do have a Wii u my Nintendo ID or whatever is ObsceneMoose58

Slowduck
06-14-2014, 05:01 PM
So you spent almost $400 on a wii and decided not to save that for your gaming computer..

TeAm_FaTaL
06-14-2014, 05:01 PM
schitzotm is mine.
They really didn't do a good job marketing this console.
You should get ghosts or black ops 2 for it.

žlink
06-14-2014, 05:04 PM
schitzotm is mine.
They really didn't do a good job marketing this console.

With all the games I've saw at Nintendo's E3 this year, I think the console is saved and sales might boost. I still don't agree with the price, but whatever.

Box
06-14-2014, 05:05 PM
You should have used that $400 to ship that gecko to me

zeru
06-14-2014, 05:32 PM
I'll add you,my nnid is xzeruda

RED 58
06-14-2014, 06:07 PM
So you spent almost $400 on a wii and decided not to save that for your gaming computer..

Ill have plenty of cash when my parents give me back the 2 grand they borrowed.

Ha, you're a funny guy. I got Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, and super Mario Bros U (or something like that).

You should have used that $400 to ship that gecko to me

Calm down bruh, I gotchu.

Slowduck
06-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Ill have plenty of cash when my parents give me back the 2 grand they borrowed.

Ha, you're a funny guy. I got Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, and super Mario Bros U (or something like that).

Calm down bruh, I gotchu.

Are you going to get the new super smash bros when it comes out?

RED 58
06-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Are you going to get the new super smash bros when it comes out?

Hell yea man

Slowduck
06-14-2014, 06:50 PM
Hell yea man

Good man.

06-14-2014, 10:24 PM
please do not get any COD on the wii u, ive made that mistake several times on the wii and it hasnt changed with the wii u, as it only gets around 4-5 patches then they completely stop supporting the console

Baktiar
06-15-2014, 02:17 AM
baktiar77

Haven't played for some time though.

Fable
06-15-2014, 10:31 AM
Should make a Mario kart time trial section & post up fastest times and vehicles used .

I'm currently trying to get the slick tyres ,have over 1500 coins and they still have not unlocked .My son got them unlocked in under 400 coins ffs .
Bowsers castle i have currently got a 2:16 overall time with the number 1 being at 2:03 . i'm hoping i can severely improve that time once i have the friggin slicks .

Vintage
06-15-2014, 11:03 AM
Could have gotten a used ps4 for that on Amazon.

TeAm_FaTaL
06-15-2014, 11:21 AM

Yeah red you could have bought something other than what you wanted for the same price as something you did want.

xNIGHTMAREx
06-15-2014, 01:20 PM
wiiU is shit man you wasted your money i sold my piiU ages ago got a jailbroken ps3 and ps4

MrOwnership
06-15-2014, 03:06 PM
I'll add you when i go back home sometime in the next week or so. You have any other games?

Wii U should sell a lot better this coming year, I thought E3 was very good for them. Plus MK8 and Smash are HUGE games for Nintendo.

wiiU is shit man you wasted your money i sold my piiU ages ago got a jailbroken ps3 and ps4
Whoever you sold your Wii U to is still using your account then, because I have seen your Nintendo ID say "last on X days ago" on my friends list.

Matilla MoDz
06-15-2014, 03:48 PM
Wuz guud fellow CL populace? The Wii u is awesome and I love the controller. Nintendo robbed me of $385 today because the Mario Kart 8 bundle only lasted for 3 days or someshit; crooked bastards.

Any who if you do have a Wii u my Nintendo ID or whatever is ObsceneMoose58Hey dude just saying why try with Nintendo anymore you could of gotten the PS4 for $400 easy and it is at least respectable

RED 58
06-15-2014, 03:57 PM
Should make a Mario kart time trial section & post up fastest times and vehicles used .

I'm currently trying to get the slick tyres ,have over 1500 coins and they still have not unlocked .My son got them unlocked in under 400 coins ffs .
Bowsers castle i have currently got a 2:16 overall time with the number 1 being at 2:03 . i'm hoping i can severely improve that time once i have the friggin slicks .

Ha I'm not too far yet. I just hit the 500 coin mark earlier today, though it doesn't take long when you have people playing with you. As for posting times, it doesn't seem like the kind of racing game to do that since it has power ups, boost panels, short cuts, ect. But I can guarantee me and my friends would love racing you :p

That's nice, the issue with that is how many 4 player games can I competitively play with friends on that system? I also love platforming games, I grew up with them and I consider them to be the purest of videogames.

I'll add you when i go back home sometime in the next week or so. You have any other games?

Wii U should sell a lot better this coming year, I thought E3 was very good for them. Plus MK8 and Smash are HUGE games for Nintendo.

Whoever you sold your Wii U to is still using your account then, because I have seen your Nintendo ID say "last on X days ago" on my friends list.

I only have Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8, and some other Mario game I haven't tried yet. I do plan on getting Smash Bros though. I do hope the Wii U sales increase. It is a pretty good console, the graphic capabilities actually surprised me. Mario Kart 8 especially looks stellar with the textures, nothing even looks blurry.

MerkShot
06-17-2014, 03:41 AM
get monster hunter 3 ultimate best money you will ever spend