PDA

View Full Version : OG Gamertags

Originality
03-16-2015, 02:06 PM
I'm looking to buy an Original XBL Gameratag for x amount of $$... OG as in 1 worded gamertags that are real words and no spaces...Overated or Prospering would be examples of OG tags.. The price I will play varies on what the word is..

COYOT3_CBSclan
03-16-2015, 02:15 PM
I am not going to sale mine but it is Cup Lid. I guess it is original but it is not 1 word like you want.

If you had an idea of one and were not sure if someone already has it. You can check with this website:

http://checkgamertag.com/

PvtRyan
03-16-2015, 02:27 PM
I am not going to sale mine but it is Cup Lid. I guess it is original but it is not 1 word like you want.

If you had an idea of one and were not sure if someone already has it. You can check with this website:

http://checkgamertag.com/
it says "whore" and "rapist" and "billboard" are available.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Originality
03-16-2015, 03:01 PM

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Those will most likely get banned really quick so it's not even worth paying $10 for a name change. Billboard Is whack to be honest... Im sure one of u guys must have an OG gamertag, but I feel like maybe the OG Codeleakers members would maybe have them Idk..

COYOT3_CBSclan
03-16-2015, 03:08 PM

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Yeah. I had a friend whos GT was Rusty Nigha and he was banned and forced to change his name.

chewtoys
03-16-2015, 03:16 PM
I have my original gamertag clitorious that I'll off for 60$.

It's in good standing and that site doesn't work, it pulls up tons of names that are taken as not taken.

Originality
03-16-2015, 03:33 PM
I have my original gamertag clitorious that I'll off for 60$.

It's in good standing and that site doesn't work, it pulls up tons of names that are taken as not taken.

Lol how long have u had that for and im surprised it didn't get reported/banned? Idk I'd be taking a pretty big risk with that name.. I can go $40 since Its a pretty funny word (from Biggies song)

Drugs
03-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Vagina has to be taken already.

xVO1Dx
03-16-2015, 04:54 PM
Mystery
Darkness
Swift
Toxic
Slick/Sleek
Thunder/Lightning/Storm
(One of the names of a Greek/Roman/Egyptian/Norse god)