Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member StarWarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jackson Mississippi
    Posts
    50
    Points
    137
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jackson Mississippi
    Posts
    50
    Points
    137

    Thumbs up Omg i did it!!!!!

    Ok i finally know how to mod gamerscore for Xbox 360 gamertags. I can also mod avatar skin color gamertags and even mod in game content. If you want me 2 mod something 4 u just pm me on facebook (Terrence Millsap) or xbl (NArLIxKID). If you want gamerscore or avatar mods i need your account info but if you dont trust me just make a new account and i will mod the gamerscore and avatar skin colors.
    All of this is only 4 a 1month gold subscription

    THIS IS LEGIT

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Add me on Xbox Live im NArLIxKID
    Make sure u rep me up


  2. #2
    American Soldier
    Private First Class
    Johnny Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hells Gate.
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    5,954
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hells Gate.
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    5,954
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I be Derpn PSN ID: IbeDerps

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SonyPspRulz?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarWarFan View Post
    All of this is only 4 a 1month gold subscription

    THIS IS LEGIT
    So basically we'll still need to pay for this shit, considering that CL was made for VIP codes that were able to be free so it'll be able to stop the income of sites that made you pay for codes.
    (D)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    United States Infantry:Specialist [E-4]


  3. #3
    Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    demon450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,714
    Points
    6,203
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,714
    Points
    6,203
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

    Default

    Yes nake it free :O

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe






  4. #4
    Breathe Carolina <3
    Former GFX'er
    TrueCrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CHIRAQ NIGGA
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    4,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarWarFan View Post
    Ok i finally know how to mod gamerscore for Xbox 360 gamertags. I can also mod avatar skin color gamertags and even mod in game content. If you want me 2 mod something 4 u just pm me on facebook (Terrence Millsap) or xbl (NArLIxKID). If you want gamerscore or avatar mods i need your account info but if you dont trust me just make a new account and i will mod the gamerscore and avatar skin colors.
    All of this is only 4 a 1month gold subscription

    THIS IS LEGIT
    Anybody can mod gametags, IDK why are you so happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Lov_Money_ View Post
    So basically we'll still need to pay for this shit, considering that CL was made for VIP codes that were able to be free so it'll be able to stop the income of sites that made you pay for codes.
    (D)
    First of all, it's not a piece of code, it's a service. And it was never VIP, there are people who already do it for free. There are even tutorials that show you how. No point "leaking" it if it was already public.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    epicly memed

  5. #5
    THE CLOSER
    Beast
    Magnesium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    995
    Points
    4,960
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    995
    Points
    4,960
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Lennons-Lemons

    Default

    No flames people

    good job starwarsfan glad you accomplished something

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    yep, because BF3 is CoD
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWSKI
    What's an area code

  6. #6
    Member StarWarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jackson Mississippi
    Posts
    50
    Points
    137
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jackson Mississippi
    Posts
    50
    Points
    137

    Default

    ty magnesium and i guess it can be free and if every1 could mod gt then every1 would have a modded gt

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Add me on Xbox Live im NArLIxKID
    Make sure u rep me up


  7. #7
    Nooblet IxScoutxI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7
    Points
    25
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7
    Points
    25

    Default

    You do realise they will suspend you for that. And it's funny when people get their gamerscore reset to 0 and locked.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member StarWarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jackson Mississippi
    Posts
    50
    Points
    137
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jackson Mississippi
    Posts
    50
    Points
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IxScoutxI View Post
    You do realise they will suspend you for that. And it's funny when people get their gamerscore reset to 0 and locked.
    i know but they want catch me because i only put it up 2................................................. .......................................
    OVER 9000!!!!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Add me on Xbox Live im NArLIxKID
    Make sure u rep me up


  9. #9
    The Wizard Of Oz Aint Got Shit On Me
    A Kid With A Mic
    Wiz Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    46
    Points
    246
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    46
    Points
    246

    Default

    What ^

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    Read Da Sign

  10. #10
    Member StarWarFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jackson Mississippi
    Posts
    50
    Points
    137
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Jackson Mississippi
    Posts
    50
    Points
    137

    Default

    jtag was kinda easy me and my bro made it in like 2 days

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Add me on Xbox Live im NArLIxKID
    Make sure u rep me up


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 09:29 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.