Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tipped OuT

BillCurly335's Enemy's Bane does the trick. Kills everyone, except you and your team, and you get points. <3 Bill

Good thing Bill never released it to the public. I still have no idea what LeetGamer was thinking when he made this thread. :-/

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Im Barry Bonds PSN ID: xSubliminal

Quick question, if you have them all on (+ neg health on your part) ..
    everyone dies regardless?

>meme arrows

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Mr_Waffle

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    Quick question, if you have them all on (+ neg health on your part) ..
    everyone dies regardless?
    Won't work since they all have the same hook.

+ I think Kill all humans does that job already.

Tipped OuT

Ignoring the hook issue; Yes Sub it would kill everyone, except you if you have negative health. But, there's no negative health for ES.. plus you don't get any points. It just forces everyone to suicide, and you don't even need to spawn to use it... it's a pretty gay thing to use.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Im Barry Bonds PSN ID: xSubliminal

Quote Originally Posted by Waffletron View Post
    Won't work since they all have the same hook.

+ I think Kill all humans does that job already.
    But it doesn't kill all the bots, atleast thats what they title says

>meme arrows

Tipped OuT

Yes it does. It's just limited to what area you're in (space, interior, or ground), as is the other kill codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped OuT View Post
    BillCurly335's Enemy's Bane does the trick. Kills everyone, except you and your team, and you get points. <3 Bill

Good thing Bill never released it to the public. I still have no idea what LeetGamer was thinking when he made this thread. :-/
    I was thinking something along the lines of "I just made a code that is awesome, I'm going to post it." and by awesome I don't mean by a SWES gamer's opinion, I mean from a coder's opinion. A code that makes everyone die is pretty cool if you made it. But if you play the game you hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    But it doesn't kill all the bots, atleast thats what they title says
    It kills bots in some modes, but in most modes it doesn't.

Yes it does. It's just limited to what area you're in (space, interior, or ground), as is the other kill codes.
    Its only killed bots in some mods (such as H&V.) And it kills people if they are in space, interior, or ground, and no matter where you are.

I tested it a lot and every time it worked like I just said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not sure why it did/didn't do some of those things for you.

AIM & Skype: iLeetGamerX

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CurlyBraceProduction

Tipped OuT

It kills bots no matter what. It kills everyone. I don't know what you're doing. You must be mistaking those unkilled bots, for the ones that are in a differen't area than you're in, which is why they stay alive. The function is limited to 16 player pointers at a time, which is exceeded online with different areas; that's why in "H&V" it kills all the bots, because there isn't multiple areas).

Offline, the game only loads players for what area you're in, which is why it appear to kill everyone (this also why there isn't mulitiple areas when you host your own game online; hardware limitations).

I know this because I use Bane for both RS and ES all of the time, and I've also experminted with these functions and know how they work.

And honestly Leet, you should of released these codes to Coders only, not the public if that's how you really felt at the time. These do nothing but serve as game ruiners, and you were going to do the same thing to RS. There's a reason me and other Coders don't release everything to the public.

It kills bots no matter what. It kills everyone. I don't know what you're doing. You must be mistaking those unkilled bots, for the ones that are in a differen't area than you're in, which is why they stay alive. The function is limited to 16 player pointers at a time, which is exceeded online with different areas; that's why in "H&V" it kills all the bots, because there isn't multiple areas).

Offline, the game only loads players for what area you're in, which is why it appear to kill everyone (this also why there isn't mulitiple areas when you host your own game online; hardware limitations).

I know this because I use Bane for both RS and ES all of the time, and I've also experminted with these functions and know how they work.
    Well I don't know that much about SWRS/SWES, I just saw it not killing the bots so I thought it didn't =S but now that makes since.

And honestly Leet, you should of released these codes to Coders only, not the public if that's how you really felt at the time. These do nothing but serve as game ruiners, and you were going to do the same thing to RS. There's a reason me and other Coders don't release everything to the public.
    Umm honestly I don't really care if the game died =S I know this sounds mean but I didn't play it, and it was going to die off eventually even if I did that or not, like all PSP games will/did. When I was coding around the time that I made this I knew that the PSP scene was dieing, and I wanted to make a few game killers before it did die, the results: http://www.youtube.com/user/LeetGame...21CD6BF7555D93

Anyway..

The PSP is almost completely dead , with the new NGP coming. There wont be any more PSP games coming out soon (there are only crappy ones that I know of coming out now any way.)

and you were going to do the same thing to RS.
    If I was going to I would of.

AIM & Skype: iLeetGamerX

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CurlyBraceProduction

Tipped OuT

-Until I knocked some sense into you.

Don't ruin something for others, just because you don't care. That's being a selfish douche, quite frankly. If you don't care, then move on, and leave the rest of us in peace. Cause people still play these games believe it or not.