Results 1 to 3 of 3
10-30-2010, 08:48 AM #1Tipped OuTGuest
[How-To] Patch ISO Games To Run On All CFW's
1. Create an ISO of whatever 6.20+ (6.30 & 6.31) required game.
2. Open that ISO in UMDGEN and browse to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR.
3. Extract EBOOT.BIN to a temporary folder.
4. Use PRXDecrypter to decrypt the EBOOT.BIN file. Then rename it to EBOOT.OLD, after it's decrypted.
You need to make a folder called "ENC" in the root of your Memory Stick, and move the EBOOT.BIN file there. This is also where the new decrypted EBOOT.BIN will be saved.
5. Download and extract Prometheus ME631 into a temporary folder. Once extracted, you will see a EBOOT.BIN and many PRX files.
6. Add the EBOOT.OLD (the one you just decrypted and renamed), EBOOT.BIN and all the PRX files (from the Prometheus folder) to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR in UMDGEN.
It should look something like this, if you did that correctly:
7. Save your ISO, and try it out!
10-30-2010, 09:22 AM #2
thanks again tipped <3 no homo
10-30-2010, 12:11 PM #3
nice tuto this willl help me patch my future games without waiting on others to