Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Of Dinosaur and Man

Did Man and dinosaurs co-exist? There is much noteworthy evidence around us.

Like a Columbian carving of a Stegosaurus. Ceramic figures of dinosaurs that date back to around 800 BC.

More interesting are fossilized tracks and fossils of humans and dinosaurs. Like the Paluxy "Man Tracks" discovered near Fort Worth, Texes. These "human" tracks flow side by side dinosaur tracks for quite a distance. Another in the same area is a fossil(The Delk Print) of a human footprint that is overlapped by a dinosaur's(seemingly the dinosaur's impression follows after the man's).

Delk Print:

And what of modern dinosaurs? There have been alleged sightings all over the world. From Africa to America, and everywhere around. Like reports in African jungles of Pterosaurs, the Loch Ness Monster in Scotland, Champ of Lake Champlain, Canada/Vermont/New York, or the sauropod mokele-mbembe from the Congo in Africa.

What would really be needed is something tangible. Give me a live capture!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ

($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

from http://www.creationists.org

What many people are not aware of is that there exists a considerable body of evidence that supports the biblical claim of human/dinosaur interaction. Some of this evidence suggests that this may be happening even today in certain parts of the world like the African Congo, and even here in the United States.

This evidence exists in many forms. Some examples include:
    1. Eye witness accounts by many people of creatures that are exactly like dinosaurs in appearance. The descriptions include not only sightings, but people actually hunting and killing them are being killed by them. These stories have been documented all over the world in many different cultures. They exist in the writings of several well-known ancient people, and have been documented by scientists as recently as a few years ago. Some of the best information along these lines come from evolutionists in their book titled "A Living Dinosaur?".

2. Art work and various ancient artifacts depicting live dinosaurs by themselves, or interacting with humans. These include burial stones, burial cloths, clay figurines, cave drawings, etc.

3. Fossilized footprints of humans and dinosaurs together. While some of these particular discoveries may be questionable, others appear to be far more reliable.

Because evolutionists and the news media have so thoroughly indoctrinated our society into believing we lived millions of years apart from dinosaurs, many will immediately dismiss such evidences as hoaxes, or the result of overactive imaginations. However, like many other 'anomalies' that evolutionists try to explain away or dismiss, this evidence is far too abundant worldwide to ignore

BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Canada would have one named Ogopogo who lives in Lake Okanagan of my province. i should take a trip there one day look for my own proof of if he exists or if he doesnt.. it is a serpent like creature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogopogo

Lake okanagan is rigth beside Kelowna, British Colombia, Canada........ out of coincidence i just got owned by kelowna in a hockey game and got 2nd place in the tourney -_-