Inspector
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xMasterNitex PSN ID: xSlyentStrike

Default Dead Space 2

For: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows
    Price: 50.00-60.00$
    Coming out January 25,2011

Official Xbox Magazine gave the game a 9.5. Game Informer gave Dead Space 2 a 9/10. Official Xbox Magazine UK gave the game 9 out of 10.IGN's Greg Miller gave the game a 9.0 out of 10.

Dead Space 2 is an upcoming survival horror third-person shooter video game developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows. It is the sequel to Dead Space. Unlike its predecessor, Dead Space 2 has a multiplayer mode. A Limited Edition will be available for all three platforms, the PlayStation 3 version will include Dead Space: Extraction as a PlayStation Move compatible title.

Dead Space 2 takes place in 2511, three years after the events of Dead Space and Dead Space: Aftermath, on the Sprawl, a densely populated metropolis built on a shard of Titan, a moon of Saturn.The mental illness caused by the Marker appears to be permanent and continues to have an effect on the protagonist Isaac Clarke. The game begins in a hospital aboard the Sprawl where players will witness the horror of the Necromorph infestation.

A closed multiplayer beta began on September 23, 2010. It has a 4 vs 4 setup, where one team consists of humans, trying to finish an objective.The other team consists of Necromorphs,who try to stop the humans from accomplishing their goal. Each playable character has two weapons in their arsenal. New weapons and their secondary firing modes can be unlocked through level progression.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Mystery; 01-23-2011 at 06:03 PM.

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Smiley

Good review Fatty will have to get it. Scared the shit outa me the first time I played it lol, although found it a really good game but it was a pity it didnt have multiplayer, but now it does :banana:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Free bitcoin's referal link

Site BBcodes