Results 1 to 10 of 16
Thread: Get my Desktop
04-01-2011, 09:52 AM #1
Get my DesktopWarning: Some have reported some bugs with the Shodae theme
Result should look like this
1) Download the files.
2) Install the Universal Patch and patch your files
3) Follow the instructions on the Shodae file to install the theme
4) Move your taskbar to the top
5) Use IconPackager to install the icons [I use the white version]
6) Install Rainmeter
7) Drag the files provided in the directory where you installed Rainmeter
8) Drag the skin files in C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Rainmeter
9) Open Rainthemes and select the Circular Theme
10) On the first circle surrounding the time, press the fragment to the right and it will open the icons
You have some extra icons in case you want to be a little creative
Feel free to edit the rainmeter theme to fit to your computer
Now you're done and can enjoy your new desktop
THE-PHOENIX-KING-007 for pointing out a missing file
Waffletron for posting IconPackager Crack
Last edited by Shinigami; 06-19-2011 at 04:58 PM.
04-01-2011, 10:14 AM #2
What does this do exactly? lol
04-01-2011, 10:19 AM #3
*Added a preview*
04-02-2011, 12:41 AM #4
Thanks ill get round to doing this when i have more time! +rep
04-02-2011, 04:28 AM #5
Looks like a massive resource hog.
Edit: Stardock IconPackager 5.1? I can supply this.
04-02-2011, 06:12 AM #6
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
What are the programs you've used called?
04-02-2011, 08:49 AM #7
04-02-2011, 09:09 AM #8
We're allowed to post warez?
Anyway, heres a link, I also translated the readme for you English folks, it was in Dutch
04-02-2011, 10:05 AM #9
04-02-2011, 12:45 PM #10
This is badass Thx posting worked for me.But it slows down my cp.rep+