Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: How to Use Xat On PSP
04-21-2011, 12:57 PM #1
U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
A CL Original.
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Above the Clouds.
How to Use Xat On PSP
I am going to first direct you to everything needed.
1. PSPKVM - http://www.pspkvm.org/Download.html
2. Opera Mini - http://mini.opera.com/global/opera-m...vanced-int.jar
3. Xat Registered Account - xat.com
Now let's get started.
1. Register an account at Xat.com if you have not already.
2. Download PSPKVM, extract it, and place it in your PSP/GAME folder.
3. Place Opera Mini .jar on the root of your memory card.
4. Run PSPKVM, this will take a few to get going.
5. Once it loads, select "System midlets", then select "Find Applications".
6. Select "Install from memory stick (ms0:/)"
7. Select the Opera Mini .jar you put on your MS earlier.
8. Select "J2ME Standard (480*272)"
9. Select "Yes" when asked to use airtime.
10. Connect to your w-lan.
11. Google search for "xat mobile login", and enter said site.
12. Input your username, password, and room you wish to join.(ex. "codeleakers" not xat.com/codeleakers).
There is no auto-refresh option, so you will have to hit send to see new posts.
You cannot post anything if your chat is not completely refreshed(i.e. I say "hey", then I try to send another saying "what's up"; if anyone else wrote anything my second response would not be posted).
You may get disconnected from the chat without warning(it's an issue with Opera Mini).
Maybe someone with a little programming skill can use this technique as an outline for a new homebrew. Wishful thinking.
04-21-2011, 01:07 PM #2
Nice! im gonna try this thanks james
04-21-2011, 01:20 PM #3
thanks, looks pretty easy gonna try later on
04-21-2011, 01:27 PM #4
Creator of DarkFrost
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- New York
nice job.....or you can go to m.xat.com
you need to press the actual buttons to submit though