Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    KinK@Codeleakers
    CL's Diehard
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AlixMarquezz Kik Username: AlixMarquez777

Cool Get the KILLER Gamesaves HERE

I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS I JUST MAKE THE GAMESAVES I WANT TO.

I Will BE Updating This Like Once A Week.And All Gamesaves I Make will HAve Bright Colors.

:h:Hey people of you havent read my SIG yet WELL...Im Bringing RS Back To Life so here is what Ive been making for RS.REP ME+if you like or use them.:banana:

[ITF]=Includes the Following

Weapons:CFG,Bow,Stealth,JeT,Mines
    Colors:Orange and Neon Yellow for All Players
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S1F7ZGU7

Weapons:Bow Incerator,Orbital,Health Packs,Mines
    Colors:Hot PinK with Orange All Players
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L37D7G24

Weapns:Bow,Shotgun,Sniper,GR,Stealth
    Colors:Gray and Electric Blue All Players
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6OCCQMGX

Weapons:Bow,Sniper,GR,Stealth,Health Packs
    Colors:Gray and Yellow All Players
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQ0NEWUR

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Alix Marquez; 04-27-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    No one can go back and make a brand new start my friend, but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end Dan Zadra

The choices we make about the lives we live determine the kinds of legacies we leave. " - Tavis Smiley

Diehard

Cool good for noobs who cant hack with 6.37 and 6.38 Firmwares

KinK@Codeleakers
    CL's Diehard

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AlixMarquezz Kik Username: AlixMarquez777

you got a new psp rite Diablo.Use a gamesave

No one can go back and make a brand new start my friend, but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end Dan Zadra

The choices we make about the lives we live determine the kinds of legacies we leave. " - Tavis Smiley

Tipped OuT

cool shit kink

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Im Barry Bonds PSN ID: xSubliminal

this is.
    might i say.
    Kinky?

>meme arrows

Extreme Noob
    I can count to potato.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mongrisimo PSN ID: Loptosaurus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NextGenClan

Trying to bring back RS is cool. It was a cool game for a long time. It was, in my opinion, the best PSP game out there.; mostly because of the online play. All that said, hacking and people using gamesaves are what killed the game in the first place. People aren't going to want to keep playing a game where other people are hacking, or using gamesaves to get an advantage. The real way to bring it back would be to play it the way it was meant to be played; play legit. 100 credits or less. Completely fair, other than the skill level.

But, we all know that won't happen... People are always trying to find a way to get an advantage. Whether it be hacking, glitching, or using gamesaves.

Would you look at the time...

KinK@Codeleakers
    CL's Diehard

Contact info:

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped OuT View Post
    cool shit kink
    THANK YOU TIPPED finally you also say something nice

Tipped OuT

Quote Originally Posted by KyzZLe View Post
    Trying to bring back RS is cool. It was a cool game for a long time. It was, in my opinion, the best PSP game out there.; mostly because of the online play. All that said, hacking and people using gamesaves are what killed the game in the first place. People aren't going to want to keep playing a game where other people are hacking, or using gamesaves to get an advantage. The real way to bring it back would be to play it the way it was meant to be played; play legit. 100 credits or less. Completely fair, other than the skill level.

But, we all know that won't happen... People are always trying to find a way to get an advantage. Whether it be hacking, glitching, or using gamesaves.

Would you look at the time...
    Gamesaves aren't what killed the game. Gamesaves, and IC glitching have been around since the beginning. On RS, that's all gamesaves can provide anyways (IC), besides harmless things like special colors and/or insignias.

And if anything, hacking is what partly kept it alive. Back then hacking wasn't just spamming and killing everyone. It was an actual challenge and people had to have a bit of skill. It was an entirely different ball game. Games weren't ended in 5 seconds either, they could last up to 15 minutes with 5 or 6 hackers. That's truly what blew up RS and made it was it is, or used to be. It isn't hacking that killed it.. it was the codes.

I take partial blame for making RS, specifically hacking, what it is today. I took it further and introduced things like INF Lock Range, INF EBP Range etc. Sure, I never publicly released them, but people heard about it and went out to make it themselves, then they spread it around. So I retaliated and went further with bullet swaps (originally made by Bill), double weapon codes, INF EBP explosion radius etc. etc, and again people followed. Then aids introduced equipable force powers/lightsabers... and after months of searching, I made them myself, then made the force power codes (force of god, rapid fire force powers, 360 degree force powers etc.).

Eventually things started getting leaked to different people who weren't suppose to have shit... and that caused a lot of fuss... then it all went to hell when we got hacked and everything got leaked.

That's truly when RS started dying. Pretty much no one played it anymore, and the noob hackers that were abusing our leaked codes (and still are) made it no better.. and here we are today. Once again I retaliated, and now that I knew MIPS, I was able to make things like Anti Force Powers, Anti Carbonite Freeze, Lock On To Stealth, etc. Only this time, since it was MIPS, little to no one could follow, and this time I did not share them with anyone so no one can leak them... but the damage has been done already.

TL;DR

If Kink is trying to attract more people with gamesaves, I say go for it. At this point, anything is better than hacking, because people are bound to abuse codes and make it worse.

Tipped OuT

Thread re-opened. Must have clicked the close box by accident.

Graphic Artist
    God Of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped OuT View Post
    Gamesaves aren't what killed the game. Gamesaves, and IC glitching have been around since the beginning. On RS, that's all gamesaves can provide anyways (IC), besides harmless things like special colors and/or insignias.

And if anything, hacking is what partly kept it alive. Back then hacking wasn't just spamming and killing everyone. It was an actual challenge and people had to have a bit of skill. It was an entirely different ball game. Games weren't ended in 5 seconds either, they could last up to 15 minutes with 5 or 6 hackers. That's truly what blew up RS and made it was it is, or used to be. It isn't hacking that killed it.. it was the codes.

I take partial blame for making RS, specifically hacking, what it is today. I took it further and introduced things like INF Lock Range, INF EBP Range etc. Sure, I never publicly released them, but people heard about it and went out to make it themselves, then they spread it around. So I retaliated and went further with bullet swaps (originally made by Bill), double weapon codes, INF EBP explosion radius etc. etc, and again people followed. Then aids introduced equipable force powers/lightsabers... and after months of searching, I made them myself, then made the force power codes (force of god, rapid fire force powers, 360 degree force powers etc.).

Eventually things started getting leaked to different people who weren't suppose to have shit... and that caused a lot of fuss... then it all went to hell when we got hacked and everything got leaked.

That's truly when RS started dying. Pretty much no one played it anymore, and the noob hackers that were abusing our leaked codes (and still are) made it no better.. and here we are today. Once again I retaliated, and now that I knew MIPS, I was able to make things like Anti Force Powers, Anti Carbonite Freeze, Lock On To Stealth, etc. Only this time, since it was MIPS, little to no one could follow, and this time I did not share them with anyone so no one can leak them... but the damage has been done already.

TL;DR

If Kink is trying to attract more people with gamesaves, I say go for it. At this point, anything is better than hacking, because people are bound to abuse codes and make it worse.
    The site is called CodeLeakers...

Last edited by Shinigami; 04-28-2011 at 06:26 AM.