Extreme Noob
    I can count to potato.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mongrisimo PSN ID: Loptosaurus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NextGenClan

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped OuT View Post
    Gamesaves aren't what killed the game. Gamesaves, and IC glitching have been around since the beginning. On RS, that's all gamesaves can provide anyways (IC), besides harmless things like special colors and/or insignias.

And if anything, hacking is what partly kept it alive. Back then hacking wasn't just spamming and killing everyone. It was an actual challenge and people had to have a bit of skill. It was an entirely different ball game. Games weren't ended in 5 seconds either, they could last up to 15 minutes with 5 or 6 hackers. That's truly what blew up RS and made it was it is, or used to be. It isn't hacking that killed it.. it was the codes.

I take partial blame for making RS, specifically hacking, what it is today. I took it further and introduced things like INF Lock Range, INF EBP Range etc. Sure, I never publicly released them, but people heard about it and went out to make it themselves, then they spread it around. So I retaliated and went further with bullet swaps (originally made by Bill), double weapon codes, INF EBP explosion radius etc. etc, and again people followed. Then aids introduced equipable force powers/lightsabers... and after months of searching, I made them myself, then made the force power codes (force of god, rapid fire force powers, 360 degree force powers etc.).

Eventually things started getting leaked to different people who weren't suppose to have shit... and that caused a lot of fuss... then it all went to hell when we got hacked and everything got leaked.

That's truly when RS started dying. Pretty much no one played it anymore, and the noob hackers that were abusing our leaked codes (and still are) made it no better.. and here we are today. Once again I retaliated, and now that I knew MIPS, I was able to make things like Anti Force Powers, Anti Carbonite Freeze, Lock On To Stealth, etc. Only this time, since it was MIPS, little to no one could follow, and this time I did not share them with anyone so no one can leak them... but the damage has been done already.

TL;DR

If Kink is trying to attract more people with gamesaves, I say go for it. At this point, anything is better than hacking, because people are bound to abuse codes and make it worse.
    What I'm saying is that the people with an unfair advantage will make other people not want to play. Obviously the game will get much less popular as time goes on, but that's not what we're talking about. Gamesaves can only provide an ability to IC, as well as stealth and jet which can't be done with a glitch. Even though I would still beat them it's really annoying having to play against people that are using a Bowcaster, Orbital Strike, Wrist Rockets, Jetpack, Stealth, and 30 everything while playing with 100 credits or less. But most people aren't as good as I am, not trying to be arrogant, just saying.

And I'm not talking about the game within the hacking circle; I'm talking about it as a whole. Hacking and killing the people that play legit, who have no chance to defend themselves, will make people not want to play the game; whether it's done with rapid fire Rocket Launcher or rapid fire force powers. Although, obviously, there is a difference. You can believe that it was the codes, which goes hand in hand with the hacking/ hackers, but I believe that it was the abundance of hackers. And hackers willing to make gamesaves to help people that can't play very well be able to win.

True anything is better than hacking, but the next worse thing is gamesaves. People use gamesaves and think that they're playing legit because they aren't hacking. Legit is legit.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Kink, may i say Well done! I want Rs back as well, Me and U got Iced recently started playing and we hope that people will follow. I think that reintroducing gamesaves is a great idea, I am one of the few who never hacked my psp and never got any game saves, I have been stuck with ic and legit the whole time i have had the game, which is for many years.

I have scowered the internet for gamesaves and found there to be many, But they are always for the US game of swrs never the EU game!!! Their are how ever gamesaves for EU and US swes. This upset me alot and thats why i stopped playing for a while. Do you think you/ any one else here at CL could make EU gamesaves for me please! If so leave me a vm, or post below.

Neither hacking, ic or gamesaves ruined the game, It made the game what it is, and took the game to a whole new level of competitiveness, the legits fought the legits and gamesavers and ICer's, whilest the hackers fought each other, in a race of who has the better codes/hacks.

Legits rarely fight hackers, unless the hacker is sad and i only know a few. The hackers that i have come to know in the game are respectable and go into empty servers to rank up. If they are in dedicated servers or player hosted servers only turn hacks on if there is a hacker in their team being a NEWB.

There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

Free bitcoin's referal link

Site BBcodes

Tipped OuT

Quote Originally Posted by Shi***ami View Post
    The site is called CodeLeakers...
    Yes, we leak people's codes so others don't have to pay for it. Our codes that got leaked weren't being soled, and they weren't VIP. They were just private codes that were used amongst ourselves, and we kept it that way so the game wouldn't be killed. There wasn't some secret section, or anything of the sort. It was our personal unreleased codes.
    Quote Originally Posted by KyzZLe View Post
    And I'm not talking about the game within the hacking circle; I'm talking about it as a whole. Hacking and killing the people that play legit, who have no chance to defend themselves, will make people not want to play the game; whether it's done with rapid fire Rocket Launcher or rapid fire force powers. Although, obviously, there is a difference. You can believe that it was the codes, which goes hand in hand with the hacking/ hackers, but I believe that it was the abundance of hackers. And hackers willing to make gamesaves to help people that can't play very well be able to win.

True anything is better than hacking, but the next worse thing is gamesaves. People use gamesaves and think that they're playing legit because they aren't hacking. Legit is legit.
    I have to disagree. There were far more hackers then there are now. Far more, and they were much more active. This is why I blame the codes, because the codes became more and more of the game-killing variety, while the amount of hackers (and players in general) only decreased. Add to the fact that now every single hacker has access to those game-killers... well there goes the game.

Not all hackers were bad. There were even some that protected the legits. Ever heard of [AHA]? Anti Hacking Alliance. I do it every now and then myself. The game was killed because of the codes and because it was getting old. IC glitching and gamesaves had little to do with it, in my opinion. That argument may have worked for ES, but not RS.

Mad Fly
    Webmaster

OzZy, you may ask emakywe or Swat-surf11 (Good old 2008 games :')) for EU gamesaves. He lives in Europe and creates European gamesaves.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Im Barry Bonds PSN ID: xSubliminal

I would write a bigass descriptive statement about how RS cannot be revived, but i think Tipped's takes the cake.

+1

>meme arrows

BFP4F <3
    OnE SpliFF
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: phonykissrass PSN ID: WeedCL

Umm...we're getting a bit off topic before another quote comes in

But cool saves kink

[email protected]
    CL's Diehard

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AlixMarquezz Kik Username: AlixMarquez777

Default IF this is a problem for RS

Hey just letting you guys like if my gamesaves start becoming a problem for RS.I will just take them off so just saying.Because people been playing this game for quite a while now since 06(i think)and I DO NOT WANT RS TO DIE SO IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO TAKE THEM OFF I WILL.

No one can go back and make a brand new start my friend, but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end Dan Zadra

The choices we make about the lives we live determine the kinds of legacies we leave. " - Tavis Smiley

BFP4F <3
    OnE SpliFF
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: phonykissrass PSN ID: WeedCL

Im not sure gamesaves is th emain problem now .. but lets not start the arguement again

Tipped OuT

Lol no. That's ridiculous. Do what you do Kink. I'm going to merge this thread if you don't mind?

[email protected]
    CL's Diehard

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AlixMarquezz Kik Username: AlixMarquez777

Quote Originally Posted by Tipped OuT View Post
    Lol no. That's ridiculous. Do what you do Kink. I'm going to merge this thread if you don't mind?
    yeah NP Tipped

No one can go back and make a brand new start my friend, but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end Dan Zadra

The choices we make about the lives we live determine the kinds of legacies we leave. " - Tavis Smiley