User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fagggl33s Steam ID: fdasfdas

Default wii flow to iso tutorial

I was wondering if someone could make a tutorial for getting a wii flow file and turning it into a iso, i know notorius does this so i ask you or any one else please help

ps dont kow if in right section srry if not, i know its possible and once thats done i need to know how to edit and put mod menu on it. notice i have layed off cap locks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

ok its pretty easy, im sure you could do this with other usb loaders but i use wiiflow cuz i like the fancy look
    remember you must have the CD of the game you want!!

Extracting the ISO
    Step 1.Make sure wiiflow is working on your wii :P
    Step 2.start wiiflow (Note:you will need some external memory device)
    Step 3.go to setting and click on install game
    Step 4.Insert CD
    Step 5.Click ok and wait for wiiflow to download the game onto your external memory device
    Step 6.Once its done plug your external memory device into your computer, you will notice the game is in .wbfs format on your memory device
    Step 7.Run Wii Backup Manager and find the location of the game in .wbfs format
    Step 8.once it shows up select it by clicking the box on the first column
    Step 9.Click the Transfer button then click ISO and choose where you want the new ISO file to be located
    Step 10.Sit back and wait, once its done you will have the ISO file for the game you want

Installing Mod Menu
    Step 1.Download the necesary tools here: http://jafile.com/uploads/wiiplaza/b...ding_tools.rar
    Step 2.Choose and Download the mod menu .ff file here:http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...-mod-menu-list
    Step 3.Open in .ff viewer and open raw directory
    Step 4.Find logic.gsc or globallogic.gsc and open it so you see the script
    Step 5.scroll down and find where it says host name, host email, youtube
    Step 6.you need to replace host name with your exact in game name, the others are optional, then SAVE (make sure its named common_level_temp_mp)
    Step 7.In Trucha Signer folder open wiikeyset and click ok when prompted
    Step 8.open Trucha Signer progam and click Select Keyset and click custom keyset1
    Step 9.Open ISO then click on CD icon,open partition,then open root folder and scroll down and find common_level_temp_mp.ff
    Step 10.Right Click and then click replace
    Step 11. Find the common_level_temp_mp.ff file with the mod menu and select it
    Step 12.Scroll back up to the partition and right click it, then select trucha sign it, then close the window
    Step 13. you now have a modded ISO!! Congrats!! load it back up to your external memory device using whichever method you prefer and then plug that baby back into your wii and run the game through wiiflow or whatever usbloader you use
    NOTE: Modded ISO's at the moment only work in Private when your the host

P.S Black ops ISO's must be set on IOS 224 to run properly assuming all your Wii's IOS's are up to date and trucha-signed, if not then download PimpMyWii app off the homebrew browser and run the first option on the app

Hope this helps, made it pretty easy to follow so theres no way you could go wrong

Last edited by Notorious; 05-30-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    ok its pretty easy, im sure you could do this with other usb loaders but i use wiiflow cuz i like the fancy look
    remember you must have the CD of the game you want!!

Extracting the ISO
    Step 1.Make sure wiiflow is working on your wii :P
    Step 2.start wiiflow (Note:you will need some external memory device)
    Step 3.go to setting and click on install game
    Step 4.Insert CD
    Step 5.Click ok and wait for wiiflow to download the game onto your external memory device
    Step 6.Once its done plug your external memory device into your computer, you will notice the game is in .wbfs format on your memory device
    Step 7.Run Wii Backup Manager and find the location of the game in .wbfs format
    Step 8.once it shows up select it by clicking the box on the first column
    Step 9.Click the Transfer button then click ISO and choose where you want the new ISO file to be located
    Step 10.Sit back and wait, once its done you will have the ISO file for the game you want

Installing Mod Menu
    Step 1.Download the necesary tools here: http://jafile.com/uploads/wiiplaza/b...ding_tools.rar
    Step 2.Choose and Download the mod menu .ff file here:http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...-mod-menu-list
    Step 3.Open in .ff viewer and open raw directory
    Step 4.Find logic.gsc or globallogic.gsc and open it so you see the script
    Step 5.scroll down and find where it says host name, host email, youtube
    Step 6.you need to replace host name with your exact in game name, the others are optional, then SAVE (make sure its named common_level_temp_mp)
    Step 7.In Trucha Signer folder open wiikeyset and click ok when prompted
    Step 8.open Trucha Signer progam and click Select Keyset and click custom keyset1
    Step 9.Open ISO then click on CD icon,open partition,then open root folder and scroll down and find common_level_temp_mp.ff
    Step 10.Right Click and then click replace
    Step 11. Find the common_level_temp_mp.ff file with the mod menu and select it
    Step 12.Scroll back up to the partition and right click it, then select trucha sign it, then close the window
    Step 13. you now have a modded ISO!! Congrats!! load it back up to your external memory device using whichever method you prefer and then plug that baby back into your wii and run the game through wiiflow or whatever usbloader you use
    NOTE: Modded ISO's at the moment only work in Private when your the host

P.S Black ops ISO's must be set on IOS 224 to run properly assuming all your Wii's IOS's are up to date and trucha-signed, if not then download PimpMyWii app off the homebrew browser and run the first option on the app

Hope this helps, made it pretty easy to follow so theres no way you could go wrong
    DUDE thank you so much, you just made it possible for me to mod your amazing and im giving you full cretet. once again thank you so much

The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Gamer IDs

haha no problem dude. all i did was list out the steps :P
    i wish i knew how to create mods or codes -___- but im fine with all the great things CodeLeakers has to offer

Gamer IDs

THANK YOU your te best

---------- Post added 05-31-2011 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-30-2011 at 11:06 PM ----------

THANK IT ALL WORKED now how do i put on usb

The Fire Within
    Winning!
    Gamer IDs

just use wii backup manager or put it on directly by going to computer and selecting the drive...i know wiiflow works with .iso or .wbfs format