Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Osama bin Laden Dead?

Who here thinks Osama bin Laden was killed by a Navy SEAL? I don't.

I have two theories here, and logic dictates my thoughts.

Either bin Laden died years ago or he is still alive.

The former because, how many DIFFERENT bin Ladens have we seen over the past ten years? I can think of at least three.

The latter because, Obama was looking at a tough re-election. This would help greatly. Also, we dumped his body at sea fearing a shrine and respecting Muslim burial rights? My ass! Why not have an autopsy...

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

...It would ease the skeptical minds(to a point). You could always creamate his remains and spread them in the ocean.

When has our government respected Muslim burial rights before? What about all those dudes that died in Guantanamo or on the streets of Iraq, Afghanistan, and other Muslim nations? We killed masses of them through bombing campaigns, and did not give them time to bury the dead before the next bombings.

But we respected Laden's burial rights?

I call bullshit on this whole broken story.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ

($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

oh no dude, not everything in life is a consipracy. sometimes it happens. if not, then why wait 10 years to say bin-ladin is dead? and george bush had a fucking hardon for this dude, im sure he wanted the credit for killing him.

everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but the fucking doubting everything just gets old. like i said not everything that happens in life is a conspiracy. some fuck at my work was telling me that they didnt kill bin-laden, i really just looked at him shook my head and said dude, i cant even do this with you.

the evidence will emerge soon...pics, video tape, statements...jst give it time. the government may be pieces of shit, but whats the end-game for continually lying to the general public. do you know how many people have to keep the conspiracy secrets to themselves? You cant even get 10 people to keep a secret, much less the hundreds of hundreds of people it would take to keep silent about these so-called "conspiracies."

i mean everyone has an opinion, and i respect yours, mines just not no negative, maybe i trust a little too much.

BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

Tipped OuT

I'm going with aids on this, I believe he's dead. Whether or not he was killed by other means isn't important. I mean is it? This guy murdered thousands of people (children, babies, parents, grandparents etc.), and if the US government was lying to us about his death, then Osama (or his followers) would have said, or done something by now. You can't lie about something this big... and I doubt President Barack Obama would risk his reputation, and trustworthiness, especially with the election coming up next year.

Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.

While I do agree the boy is dead. I just doubt he died when we said. He was reported dead a few times, including once from within Al-Qaeda. He was a crutch for them, and used him to the fullest.

I personally believe Bush didn't want him as bad as everyone thinks. Especially after saying bin Laden wasn't a priority in March of 2002. I think it was a campaign booster for Obama, though. Why lie about watching him die on video when there was none?

Nonetheless, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ