Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac vs. PC

ToxicJew

Default Mac vs. PC

This guy informed me of his nice opinion, which was that "PC's have better hardware,
    Macs are childish.. shitty.. and gay..
    The End."
    i disagree. And how can a computer be gay?

What, in you guys' opinion, is better. Mac, or PC? And by PC, if you don't know this, i mean Windows computers.

And no flaming each other's opinion please. Unless they like PC's, of course..

Oh, and a little side note. My names white, i got over 500 posts !

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by ToxicJew; 06-21-2011 at 10:50 AM.

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tomychuken

Macs
    WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY

30[ ]
    50[ ]
    70[ ]
    100[ ]
    120[ ]
    150[ ]
    200[ ]

ToxicJew

No, no, turns out he was talking about the hardware. He agrees that Mac OS X is good software, but he uses Linux.

Tipped OuT

Mac= Proprietary over priced bullshit, with marketing people buy into (:roll: Living the iLife). The only thing a Mac has, that no other computer can have (legally anyways), is the OS.

The OS isn't that great either; and if you're a gamer, well, forget it. It's good for your basic media needs, but you can do all of that on a PC, with better upgradable, non-proprietary hardware, for half the price.

Mac? Once that shit goes old, or fucks up, you need to buy a new one or get it replaced. PC? Buy some replacement parts, and you're set.

I have nothing against Macs, or the Mac OS, but some of this shit is ridiculous when you compare your alternatives.

Nooblet
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hammy

Lol, just my opinion.. PC

Oh you use a Mac? Excuse me while i put back on my clothes...
    My PC?

ToxicJew

I used to have a pretty powerful Windows 7 computer, but i don't regret switching to Mac at all. And, as for it being overpriced. One of my computers is over two years old. I can still sell it for over $1000. Can you say that about your windows computer? Add to that no viruses, barely any crashes, and a lot better hardware, in my opinion, and i would say that Macs are better.

I'ma Fuckin Scalie

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XEFDragon Steam ID: SketchyDragon

Macs hardware is sexy, but the software is lame.

PC's hardware is sick, and can be modded to the extreme such as building gaming rigs etc.. You can't do that with macs, or even play games on them.

PC's are for gaming and some power-using, you can also hack with them easier than you can with a mac.

Internal parts of a PC are cheap as fuck, and you can mod everything to make it do what you want. Even if the machine is old, like Toxic said, you can still do some cool shit with it. I had a Windows 98 machine and I used dual monitors on it, with a 80GB hdd and 512Mb ram and it ran hard.

Macs do have some cool features but they are so fucking expensive it's ridiculous For what a 27" iMac costs I can build a rig (PC) that does 2 times what that thing can do, and looks fucking beast.

Macs are good for producing music, videos etc. too (the main reason why I like them, somewhat....)

My opinion overall is that Macs are professional and can only be used for few causes, and PC's are kinda like the ultimate play toy that you can fuckup with anything and do anything with (within reason).

Oh, and one more thing, some people say that they don't get viruses... that's bullshit, no one has taken the time to make one because the software is totally dynamic, and it's difficult. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE!!! ANYTHING can get hacked.....Anything.

Last edited by Feckless.; 06-21-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    Code:
                            .           .  .Feckless.
                                  . |     .       .
                              ,'\   |\   .     .
           ________          / /.:  ;;       .
        ___        /\       / :'|| //     .        *^__________________________
     ___          /||\     (| | ||;'   .          ;      /\ ; ______________________
    _            / || \   // ||,;'-.._           .      //\\  . .       ________________
                /  ||  \ /: ,;,`';:.--`         /      //  \\   .:              ___________
               /   ||   \/|:|'`-(\\            /      //    \\     : ;                 ______
              /    ||    /::: \-'\`'          /      //      \\        ;:                ______
             /     ||     /\\\ \,-\.         /      //        \\         ;:                ________
            /      ||      /`'\\.,-:.-.     /__    //          \\          ;:                    _______
           /       ||       \ | \.,-' `-.  / ,.   //            \\            ;:                        ________
          /        ||        \ \ .  \ _.-' \',   //              \\              ;:                        ______
         /         ||         \ `-)  `.   _.:'  //                \\               ;:           ^^^^^_______
        /          ||          \`/    |-''  |' //                  \\               \ ^^^^^^^^^^^   
       /           ||           : \ \ |__..-;'  ^^^^^^^^^^          \\         ^^^^^^^
      /        /\  ||  ^^^      | | | ;    / '            ^^^^^^^^   \\  ^^^^^^^
     /        /  \ || /   ^^   ; / //--../_ '                    ^^^^^\/
    /        /    \||/      ^^ / / /:._  /-.''
            /      \/         / / / |_ ,(   
           /                  \ \ \ :,'  \
          /                   / /////    /
         /                     `````   :
        _                          \  \  |
       /                      \    \  \ |..-_         
      _                        )   / `/___-.-`      ,. 
                             ,'  -.\.  `. `'        ,,
                             \'\\\\ \`._ `-..___..-+,
                                ````    ``-..___..-'

Quote Originally Posted by OSaMaBiNLoGiN View Post
    HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Sky View Post
    Are you fucking retarded

ToxicJew

I know they can get viruses, i'm saying they don't get plagued by all of the viruses that affect windows.

But, i guess I'm not considering price, because i don't pay for mine.

I can agree that PC's are good too, but i'll never like Windows. Linux is good though.

CL Original
    Since 2008

I agree with Tipped, there only "advantage" is the fact that they have there own exclusive operating system. The reason people insult the hardware as well is because you can't use any hardware you want. It has to be Apple hardware exclusively for there device you are using. This annoys the shit out of a lot of people.

Wii Modder
    I AM BEAST

Well, i would have to say that they both have their advantages...

PC's are good for gaming, and having programs that nobody makes for the mac... lol... i only use my PC to make hacks...

Macs are good for everything else... I love my mac mini...

In my opinion, i like Macs better...

And toxic... how do you do mods and stuff if you dont have a PC?