Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Chemtrails/Contrails: Part II

Some of you may have read my original thread on "Chemtrails/Contrails". In that thread I explained the difference in Jet contrails and chemtrails.

Note: This thread is built entirely on observation.

Those highly observant individuals have realized that these "chemtrails/contrails" started in commercial airlines on or around 1998/99. Since the beginning of this year I have observed a massive reduction in these. It has come to the point now that I have not seen any at all in the past few weeks.

I do realize that the weather plays a factor in contrail formation; especially in the summer months. But this does not account for commercial airliners.

I had a belief "back in the day" that these were chemtrails used in the poisoning of of our skies, or indeed us. But now I have a sneaking suspicion that these were being used in conjunction with other projects. Like Project Blue Beam, HAARP, and the like. After reviewing the "Project Blue Beam" topic here, I can conceive that these chemtrails were being used to place the necessary elements in our atmosphere to create these 3D holographic images.

That is my observation again, and is not conducive to anything in particular. What my intent here is to get you to look into the air and report back on whether or not you observe the same, and what your opinions are in this matter.

Once again, I do not intend to inject any opinions on you. Do your own damn research!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ

ToxicJew

I have no idea what you're talking about, but this intrigues me. I think i'll look into this.

A CL Original.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about, but this intrigues me. I think i'll look into this.
    Awesome dude, THAT is my intent.

no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.

ToxicJew

YES. Jew powers- Activate.

But seriously, i'll look into this. I assume chemtrails are some sort of chemical trails, in the sky.

A CL Original.

You got it, but look for yourself. Don't let me tell you before you have had the chance to look for yourself.

no_VIP__bitch