User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Question 6.39ME-6 big problem

so i installed the 6.39ME-6 and my psp normally reboots after the update but after the reboot my psp shows the m33 recovery menu for 1-2seconds and then just comes up on the psp menu(thats normal but whats with the m33?) and everytime when i scroll up/down or go to the left or right the m33 recovery shows up in pieces and if i look closy to the screen i see that i'm scrolling down in the m33 recovery i tried to record it but the pieces taht shows up are just to fast to record and when i press on select to go to my vsh menu i simpely cant go back to my psp i cant scroll down or up i cant selct things i cant exit the vsh menu.
    pls help me should i re update 6.39-me-6 or should i use an other better cfw?
    the problem will not show up when i first take out the ms and turn on the psp and then put the ms back in the psp(this means i cant get a cxmb).

problem solved->vsh recovery plugin

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by J.C.; 06-24-2011 at 04:22 AM.

Tipped OuT

You might need to update your plugins (especially cxmb) with 6.3X versions. Disable your plugins and figure out which one is causing it. I'm pretty sure it's cxmb though.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!