Thread: Mars Base

Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Mars Base

Recently some guy using Google Earth: Mars View found what looks like a rectangular building on the surface of Mars. Now this is pretty fringe, but I still think it is worth a little debate since NASA has a history of "watermarking" structures on the Moon. They call his finding a result of cosmic rays, which I personally believe to be horse-shit.

Maybe something else completely explainable, but cosmic rays? I think NASA can do a little better than that. Tell me it's a camera malfunction or something. I just find it a little hard to believe that cosmic rays could produce this type of shape.

Now, could it be the result of cosmic rays making this geometrical shape? Yes. But what are the odds considering they claim it to be a normal occurance? And if it is such a normal thing, where are all these other cosmic ray appearances on Mars, the Moon, etc. making these seemingly precise shapes?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Im Barry Bonds PSN ID: xSubliminal

My best guess is that it's something that they don't want us to know about, especially how desperate they're making themselves sound trying to find a cover-up for it. I also greatly doubt that it's cosmic rays (since it's a geometric shape), but they're the people who supposedly know it best.

Mind posting this said picture of the rectangular building on mars?

>meme arrows

Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.

Here is one that is not enlarged. Once enlarged, it shows much sharper(but pixelated) geometric shapes. If I can find a better picture without resorting to images that are more than likely doctored(not incinuating this one is not), than I will post it.

You can actually look-up the coordinates, and find it for yourself on Google Earth Mars View.

But if it is so common, then where are other examples of this provided by NASA?

no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

its probably the rovers stuff or something, because i think we would have heard if we stepped foot on mars

Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe