Tutorial Created By: V!RU5 <3 (:
    Email Me At : [email protected]
    www.Youtube.com /V!RU5
    www.hax4wii.com /V!RU5
    www.codeleakers.com /V!RU5
    www.manbearpig.netforums /V!RU56
    www.cheesetoasthaxs.tk /V!RU5
    More Tutorials coming soon . . .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Requirements: You're gunna need Homebrew, of course..I prefer using a 2gig SD Card and an 8gig USB flash drive You're also gunna need a few Apps for homebrew, and a couple Programs for you're Computer. They will be listed below, Includimg download links. You also need The Call Of Duty : Black Ops ISO, There are several ways to get this I will post a few download links , if those do not work, I will be posting a Tutorial on how to get The ISO straight onto you're USB.
    Link: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=Cal...--------------
    Save ALL programs and Apps to You're desktop, that way its easier and you know exactly where you placed thim.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Programs For you're Computer you need Below...
    ///Program 1: WinRaR. . . For Extracting Files.
    Link: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html
    ///Program 2: FF.Viewer. . . For editing Mod Menu's
    Link:http://www.filecrop.com/FF.-viewer.html
    ///Program 3: Trucha. . . For replacing The Game ISO files
    Link:http://dl.qj.net/wii/homebrew/trucha-signer-v021.html
    ///Program 4: WBFS Manager 3.0 . . . For Loading and Saving Black ops To You're USB
    Link: http://wbfsmanager.blogspot.com/2009...-released.html
    Those are gunna be the only Programs you're gunna need for you're Computer...
    Now Apps you need For you're Wii... listed below..
    ///App 1: USB loaader GX . .for loading You're Edited Black ops game from you're USB
    Link:http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/
    ///App 2: cIOS249 Rev 19 . . . for making the Black ops game load without freezing from you're USB
    Link:http://www.filecrop.com/cios-249-Rev-19.html
    ///App 3: Pimp my wii... for saving ISO's, cISO's, cIOS's, and IOS's, I would use this, there are other ways tho....
    Link:http://www.devils-shadow.com/forums/...i-v2-11-a.html
    Those Are the Apps you're gunna need for the Wii...
    Once you have everytthing Downloaded and saved to you're Desktop Follow thee below steps, In order... Read every step Carefully..
    ///Step 1: Were gunna set up You're SD Card, So plug it in you're computer, You should already have a folder on the root of You're SD card named Apps, Open the folder And Place All of the Apps listed above inside the folder, Just like the rest of the Apps you have already inside it.
    The Apps that should be in the folder (not including the Apps you already have) Are: USB loader GX, cIOS249 rev 19, and Pimp my wii. Once you have all 3 Apps inside the folder, Move to step 2.
    ///Step 2: Now were gunna set up You're Computer with all the Programs you're gunna need, for Uploading and editing Mod menu's, Trucha signing thim and Downloading thim to You're USB. . .Lets get started: You're Gunna need all of the Programs Listed at the Begining of The Tutorial Saved to you're Desktop. Use WinRaR to extract these files if needed. . . Once you have all the Programs Extracted and Saved to You're Desktop Open thim and make sure they work, I would Run As Administrator, (right click file "Run as Administrator") Once you know all the Programs Work Then You're Set.
    ///Step 3: Both You're SD card, And USB are ready to go, Now You're gunna Need A mod menu, of Course, a list of Mod Menu's will be below . . . I preffer using a Legacy Mod Menu, they seem to work the Best, When You decide on the Mod menu you want, Save it to You're Desktop, just so you know where it is Located.
    List of Mod Menu's :http://www.codeleakers.com/forumdisplay.php?155-Mods
    ///Step 4: Now that you Have a Mod menu Selected , Open "Trucha" (Should Be located on You're Desktop), Once Opend With WinRaR go down to Wiikeyset.reg . . Click it, Then A few pop ups Should Come up, Click "yes" to all of thim, Once finished with that, Open Trucha.exe , Once Opend Click "image" Then Click "open ISO" (Should Be located On You're Desktop) . . Once Opend Click " DISC (SC7E52)" click "Partition (SC7E52)" Then go to the very bottom, Click the file Named "Root" then scroll down to "Common_Level_Temp_mp.ff" Right click it, Click "Replace" Find Youre Editedd Mod menu, (should be on You're Desktop) A message should pop up saying "File Replaced Sucesfully" Once Done scroll back up to the top right click "Partition (SC7E52) click "Trucha sign it!" message should pop up saying "Partition signed sucesfully" After that you can close the window, you wont need Trucha anymore.
    ///Step 5: Open up WBFS Manager 3.0 . . .Once opend select the Drive that You're USB is pluged into in the top Left corner. . . Once you have selected the drive Go to "Format" This will Format You're USB so the wii can read it, (Formating deletes everything on the USB) Once formated click "load" in the top left corner, After you click "load" go to the bottom right and click "browse" Find The black Ops ISO, (should be located on You're Dekstop) Once its loaded, Click "Add to Drive" (This may take a few minutes) Once Done loading to You're USB you may close WBFS Manager 3.0 You can take out You're USB now.
    ///Step 6: On to you're Wii now , Plug You're SD card In And USB, (make sure You're USB is plugged into the slot closest to the edge, Wich would be the one on the right if looking directly from the back of You're Wii)
    ///Step 7: Go To USB loader GX, or any other USB loader you may use, and Have fun! make sure to Run the cIOS249 Rev 19 App before opening USB loader. . . Enjoy, if you have any comments or need helpr PLZ message me.
    Thanks, V!RU5

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by V!RU5; 07-03-2011 at 09:23 PM.

The Sporker
    Wii HAXZer
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Great TUT

Want A Text Sig? PM Me Here Are Some I Made: Text Animations
    Add my accounts for:
    Call Of Duty Black Ops:
    1st account- a $pork- 1657-9541-5345
    2nd account (Main)-[KOK]a $pork-2024-6178-0044
    3rd account- a $pork- 4148-4345-8627
    Please also visit my site: SporkCodes For many codes!!!

Nooblet

is there a link to download the iso or did i miss that?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RaGe x LiGeR

i recommend using cfg usb loader so it doesn't take that long to copy over .iso.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RaGe x LiGeR

Yea, i usually use that, i like to switch it up sometimes tho lol

Nooblet

i think you skipped a step between step 2 and step 3 because you say that "Step 3: Both You're SD card, And USB are ready to go.." but you never told us what to do with the usb drive. i dont mean to be rude in any way though

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    i think you skipped a step between step 2 and step 3 because you say that "Step 3: Both You're SD card, And USB are ready to go.." but you never told us what to do with the usb drive. i dont mean to be rude in any way though
    he means your flash drive is ready to be used

read the next step

dont you edit something to the wiikeyset?

Nooblet

Whenever i try to download the iso black ops, it says "seeding" and says everything is done, but i try to close it, it tells me its not finished downloading. What do i do?