Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Guys think about this for a min

k all u guys need to think about this 3/15/2011 ended the mod menu till this lil stupid fix was found and even with this fix u cant do alot of shit. so now that half u kids have no life and derank ppl what do u think will happen in few months not even? a update will end both mp and zombie menu's and this means when u use class mod from savage/riddle or if i help and post a few gct's u cant restore your profile after the code is ran, so like there is a hand full and they are keeping shit on a short line, so thats why real class mod and other beast codes wont be posted nor handed out to anyone but a small group.

also u guys who think a bad derank profile cant be restored u are wrong as if u knew anything about script or menu u would know what i am doing to fix the bad deranks that clans and members are getting from all u lil kids who have got touch by your dad and feel the need to fucks ppls shit up.

so again think about it u all love the mod menu and if deranking dont stop u wont have a menu to use as nity wont be able to fix what they will do next.

and if u think im full of shit ropers/savage/summers/and alot know i can fix as imma be doing a video soon to show what has to be done to fix them for anyone who has a life and girlfriend and does not wanna sink to a 5year olds level

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by smash; 07-08-2011 at 08:45 AM.

an yes im the real xSMASHx or $/l/l/-l$}{
    also anyone with a bad derank that u know of who wants it fixed and as i see im only one who can fix it as they cant join any games or lobbys cause of bad derank so send me a pm and i will fix it as im not a asshole like most

i like you smash u r the smartest person on codeleakers

Xbox 360 Gamertag: whiteass88

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

nevermind to what i just said IGNORE THIS, BUT I KNOW YOU ARENT BECAUSE YOU ARE READING THIS

Last edited by demon450; 07-08-2011 at 09:39 AM.
    Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

Graphic Artist
    God Of Death

I dont derank people. I try to fix peoples accounts like those with negative money and negative xp

But yes there are some assholes out there but Nintendo/ Treyarch dont really give a shit and probably wont patch the mod menus

Last edited by Shinigami; 07-08-2011 at 08:56 AM.

well see here the thing... smash is rite you should not derank ppl.... ppl like you are the ppl that need to get hit.... derank little ass kids cuz you think it is funny.... did mommy make you look like a little girl... so you have to pick on other ppl cuz you think you are better then everyone else....... if you didnt have a MOD MENU and you just atarted this game and someone deranked you .... would you like it.... and dont say well idk cuz i could fix my self.... its not rite... so plz stop deranking ppl....

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by demon450 View Post
    so are you saying we should all give up because it will get fixed and we shouldnt enjoy it while it lasts? and also we shouldnt try no matter how easy to find another exploit to run the mod menu? i wanna punch people like u in the face
    ^ I feel where yuur comin from bruh. Aha :P

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    I dont derank people. I try to fix peoples accounts like those with negative money and negative xp

But yes there are some assholes out there but Nintendo/ Treyarch dont really give a shit and probably wont patch the mod menus
    dude the menu was patched for a few months lol but ya its sad that ppl find deranking funny yet i recover profile back to way it was. i just wish all u asswipes would see its a waste and soon u wont have shit to play with

also anyone with a bad derank that u know of who wants it fixed and as i see im only one who can fix it as they cant join any games or lobbys cause of bad derank so send me a pm and i will fix it as im not a asshole like most

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

what does it matter if you derank people or not? reality is, we're all little kids for giving a fuck about our ranks and other people's ranks in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog View Post
    what does it matter if you derank people or not? reality is, we're all little kids for giving a fuck about our ranks and other people's ranks in the first place.
    ya thats cause u have no girlfriend and have to jack off to a picture of your mom this game is rated what it is so kids cant be on and unlike u lil faggot ass punks there is ppl over 19 who play this and have legit stats and get deranked cuz a lil kid cant get pussy lol im not a asshole hacker or derank ppl so my name is already getting passed around on cod that i can fix profiles soon everyone will know to stay away from private games or come to me if they get deranks so keep on doing it then dude, but let me see u and will smash your face in then maybe u will learn and have respect for ppl

Diehard

Quote Originally Posted by SnowDog View Post
    ^Exactly, very nice ;)