Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Neogamma R7-- (tutorial)

This tool is used to play Burned Wii games. When you install this on your wii, it will be a channel on your wii menu so you can go to it right away. But before you go and download this wad file and try to install it you must do some other things first. (it will not work if you do not follow these instructions) there will be files that you need to download. People trust me on this because i have done it and i know that it will work. Also, make sure that yo have an SD Card about 1Gb-2Gb (Nothing over 2Gb). This tutorial will show you how to get Neogamma R7 and how to play Burned wii games with it.

For those people who keep saying that they do not have a hacked Wii, i am telling you that this tutorial is for hacking your Wii.

Lets Begin

1) You MUST upgrade your Wii to v4.2. (It works for 4.3 also)

2) Download this: http://www.4shared.com/file/17215954...mebrew_42.html

3) Open the .ZIP file (dont bother to extract), go inside the folder, and drag the 2 files to the SD Card.

4) Insert the SD Card with the files in the wii, and go to the SD Card Menu. A window should pop up. Click Yes. When the next screen appears, wait for it to say, "Press 1 to Continue" and press 1.

5) Next, press A to continue and install all 3 programs.
    *NOTE* When you go to install Bootmii, there will be 2 selections to install it. Choose the one that says, "Install Bootmii on IOS".
    After you install all 3 of those, exit the program like you would normally (Do not turn off your wii). You then should be on the Homebrew Channel (It will tell you there is an update for the Homebrew Channel; just hit No for now). Leave the wii on the hombrew channel, take out your SD Card, and put it in the computer.

6)Open the SD Card and Delete the files that you just put on there (You do not need to delete your files that you already have).

7) Download this: http://www.4shared.com/file/17218828...ii_on_HBC.html

8) Open the .ZIP file, go into the folder and drag the files to the SD Card.

9) Now, insert the SD Card into the wii (You should still be on the Homebrew Channel. I you are not, just go back to it from the wii menu).

10) When you are in the Homebrew Channel, press the Home button on your wiimote and press A on "Launch Bootmii". It should then launch the Wad Manager.

11) Press A to continue. Select Wii SD Slot and press A. Press A on "IOS249.WAD". Press Left and it should say "Uninstall Wad"; Press A on that and it should uninstall the wad. Then go back; select and install "wadmanager14.wad" (This will put the Wad Manager as a channel on your Wii Menu). After that is done, exit the wad manager by pressing the Home button. Take the SD card out of the wii and put it back into the computer.

12) Open the SD card and delete the recent files (again).

13) Download this: http://www.4shared.com/file/17224801..._use_2nd_.html

14) Open the .ZIP file, go into the folder, and drag the files to to the SD card.

15) Insert the SD card back into the wii. Go to the Homebrew Channel. When in the Homebrew Channel, press the Home button and press A on "Launch Bootmii". In a few seconds you will see a blue and black screen and it will be playing some metal music.

16) Now, when on that screen, keep pressing left on the wiimote untill you see "Do Not Reload IOS" Press A. You will see a disclaimer; press A to continue. Select "Wad Installation" (It should already be selected) and press A (This will take up to 1 minute). When it is done, press any button on the wiimote to exit.

17) When you are back at the wii menu, take out the SD card and put it back in the computer. Open the SD card and delete the recent files.

18) Now its time to download Neogamma R7: http://www.4shared.com/file/17215079..._gamma_R7.html

19) On you SD card, make a new folder called "wad". Put the "Neo gamma R7.wad" in that folder. Take out the SD card and put it in the wii.

20) Now go to the Wad Manager Channel on the wii menu, and install Neogamma R7. After it is done installing, press the Home button on the wiimote to go to the wii menu. You should then see the Neogamma R7 Channel on the wii menu.

21) Download a Wii Game.

22) After you download you wii game with your bittorrent client, extract it and you will have an iso.

23) Burn the iso file to a DVD-R with at least 4.7Gb of space or more (Less lag in games than DVD+R). I also recommend using Imgburn to burn your iso files.

24) After your game is on the DVD, put it in the wii and go to the Neogamma R7 Channel. You will then see a menu. Press A on "Launch Game on DVD" (If the game does not launch, go back to the Neogamma R7 menu and press A on "Region Options". Select you language by pressing the Right and Left buttons on the wiimote. After you select your language, press A on "Return to Menu" and then press A on "Launch Game on DVD" and you game should work perfectly.

ImgBurn download: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download (select "mirror 8" from the list.)

Credit goes to Cronos for starting the guide

(If its getting black screen shit, you must update ios249 or you can try going to the settings part and changing the language to english)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Elial2; 08-05-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clay10 View Post
    Copy and pasted, but a good tutorial. This should help people that can't use GeckoOS that have to use Neogamma.
    I added stuff to it and put links up,, it was more of an update to the guide...

Quote Originally Posted by clay10 View Post
    Even so, you should give credit to the original maker also.
    Yaaa its at the bottom

Last edited by Elial2; 08-05-2011 at 01:30 PM.

No credit for you I see no difference other than the links also r7 is out dated

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7526/27963fd20eae1104a4f7196.png

Quote Originally Posted by Johnx View Post
    No credit for you I see no difference other than the links also r7 is out dated
    lol ok... and wtf are you talkin about it works perfectly,

I mean there are newer versions just saying I never said r7 doesn't work it is just fine :p

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7526/27963fd20eae1104a4f7196.png

Quote Originally Posted by Johnx View Post
    I mean there are newer versions just saying I never said r7 doesn't work it is just fine :p
    Yaa i know lol, i'll probly just update the link for R7 wad to a newer version later after i see how good they are.

Last edited by Elial2; 08-08-2011 at 06:23 AM.

When you launch HBC apps from the "HBC Launch BootMii" button, you're loading via cboot2. You
    can download both boot2 and IOS. It's HIGHLY recommended that you install bootmii boot2 because it's a brick protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Squidward734 View Post
    When you launch HBC apps from the "HBC Launch BootMii" button, you're loading via cboot2. You
    can download both boot2 and IOS. It's HIGHLY recommended that you install bootmii boot2 because it's a brick protection.
    Yaa and get priiloader also

Nooblet

Neogamma is a good loader, thanks thumb