Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    189
    Points
    360
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    189
    Points
    360

    Question djcriss v9(peoples requests)

    ok so the 300 views on v8 are done!!! im working on v9 and asking u guys what would u guys would like me to add or to see or whatever u want to say about v9? leave a comment bellow !!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Member Dope-Gang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70
    Points
    108
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70
    Points
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djcriss View Post
    ok so the 300 views on v8 are done!!! im working on v9 and asking u guys what would u guys would like me to add or to see or whatever u want to say about v9? leave a comment bellow !!!
    Hey can yuu add more gametypes ? roll the dice and aliens vs. preditor .

    i know its kinda dumb but yuu should make a thing that scares people, like when yuu click scare all players a scary a## face pops up on their screens and a loud noise ! just a thought i don't even know if thats possible . . .

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Member money27000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    with a hoe at the bottom of the sea
    Posts
    379
    Points
    876
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    with a hoe at the bottom of the sea
    Posts
    379
    Points
    876
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: money27000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dope-Gang View Post
    Hey can yuu add more gametypes ? roll the dice and aliens vs. preditor .

    i know its kinda dumb but yuu should make a thing that scares people, like when yuu click scare all players a scary a## face pops up on their screens and a loud noise ! just a thought i don't even know if thats possible . . .
    u could fake frezze them like buzzing sound and black screen

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    I did this all by myself ^^^^^^

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    189
    Points
    360
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    189
    Points
    360

    Default

    lol screaming is possible but scary f&€king face is not

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Member Dope-Gang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70
    Points
    108
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70
    Points
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by money27000 View Post
    u could fake frezze them like buzzing sound and black screen
    Thats actually a good idea . I guess the freeze mod he already has in there just freezes the player so he cant move . i never tried . but that would have to stop eventually unless yuu want the guy you froze to restart his wii haha .

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    fordevinjones
    Guest

    Default

    pro perks option would be great

    and earthquake

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Member Dope-Gang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70
    Points
    108
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    70
    Points
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fordevinjones View Post
    pro perks option would be great

    and earthquake
    yeah i wanna gonna say that . but what does earthquake do ? does it shake the screen for a couple seconds or it stays that way until yuu turn it off . . . ?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member xxmasal22xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Unforseen places
    Posts
    136
    Points
    209
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Unforseen places
    Posts
    136
    Points
    209

    Default

    If its not too much to ask, a First Person Spectating script would be kick-ass!

    Also, everyone says that its not possible to put Zombies weapons into Multiplayer. HOWEVER, what about the Thundergun? The Thundergun is in one of the Campaign Missions, so is that any closer to being possible?

    (":")xxmasal22xx + Multiplayer + Thundergun + My ally, Silencer =

    I think it should be possible, but the question is How. Just a thought though.
    *cough*model graphics and sound swapping*cough*

    Also, you should add the following Gametypes:
    1.) Micheal Myers
    2.) Chaos Dogs
    3.) Border Patrol
    4.) Dodge Ball

    Border Patrol Rules:


    Dodge Ball Rules:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Co-Founder of clan Radiation (*:*)
    Clan Radiation (*:*) recruiting now!

    MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll: I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hopshital
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND
    Visit my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for Brawl hackers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi
    Take a look at my Brawl hacks!

  9. #9
    Member Black ops girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    69
    Points
    339
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    69
    Points
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmasal22xx View Post
    If its not too much to ask, a First Person Spectating script would be kick-ass!

    Also, everyone says that its not possible to put Zombies weapons into Multiplayer. HOWEVER, what about the Thundergun? The Thundergun is in one of the Campaign Missions, so is that any closer to being possible?

    (":")xxmasal22xx + Multiplayer + Thundergun + My ally, Silencer =

    I think it should be possible, but the question is How. Just a thought though.
    *cough*model graphics and sound swapping*cough*

    Also, you should add the following Gametypes:
    1.) Micheal Myers
    2.) Chaos Dogs
    3.) Border Patrol
    4.) Dodge Ball

    Border Patrol Rules:


    Dodge Ball Rules:

    i think that sounds like an awesome idea also make sure you can change prestige xD and the screeaming or fake freezing sounds pretty good

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Graphic Artist
    God Of Death
    Shinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,363
    Points
    2,812
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,363
    Points
    2,812

    Default

    Earthquake makes the screen shake for a few seconds

    I dont think Dogeball would be good because I tried JellyInjector's Tomahawk Only mod and the game froze in like a min

    People will spam shit if you give them the chance :/

    I think a fake freeze would be funny but I think the main problem would be them being able to hear each when frozen [like from mic headsets]

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 07:20 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.