Results 1 to 10 of 14
08-06-2011, 01:16 PM #1
[Release]Ultimate Script Helper v1.2 with New Syntax Checker
This is my v1 Ultimate Script Helper with my Updated Syntax Checker
The Syntax Checker is really amazing now, and Im really proud of it
What it checks for:
1. It checks for too many/ too little parentheses - )
2. It checks for too many/ too little brackets - ]
3. It checks for too many/ too little braces - }
4. It checks for missing Semi- Colons - ;
5. It checks for too many/ too little Quotation Marks - "
6. Checks for unknown functions - thread hello() or hello = ::hello;
7. Tells you the line number of your error and displays the error
8. Option to remove all comments
9. Option to send me your error log, if you think you have a false error
Soon to be added:
1. I plan on adding a toggleable auto-correct
2. I plan on adding a code-compressor
Me showing you the syntax checker
Me showing you the error list
Last edited by KazzababeGamer; 08-06-2011 at 02:19 PM.
08-06-2011, 01:37 PM #2
good shit man
08-06-2011, 02:18 PM #3
Posting another update soon, I made an option to send me your error log
If you have a false error and would like to see it fix make sure to send it in
Edit: added the download link
08-06-2011, 02:31 PM #4
Living Liek Larry
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
i see this going places now what would be realy kool is if we got waniko or another coder to make a truncha sighner homebrew app id suck there dicks for a year (im almost always grounded from my computer)
09-10-2011, 10:57 AM #5
is it possible to copy and paste everything from a file in .ff viewer and paste it on the check syntax input? i have to write everything down. cant i just copy and paste it?
09-10-2011, 11:18 AM #6
09-10-2011, 11:22 AM #7
thanks. btw, below the member sign in my sig, why is the dot red and not green? am i too greedy?
also, in the mod menu.gsc file, i get the too many braces error. do you know what the maximum number is?
Last edited by Squidward734; 09-10-2011 at 11:40 AM.
09-10-2011, 11:51 AM #8
The bar is red because too many people - reped you. If you are getting brace errors then that means you are missing some braces. In most scripts for every open brace there needs to be a closing brace somewhere after.
09-11-2011, 05:19 AM #9
rep? what does that mean? im a noob okay so dont insult.
edit: Squidward734 has a little shameless behavior in the past.
Last edited by Squidward734; 09-11-2011 at 05:25 AM.
09-11-2011, 05:26 AM #10