Nooblet
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default problems with gecko?

:whato ive been using gecko for a nice time now and ive had no problem using the three apps gecko, txt ed mod, and cheat manager(idr not the yellow one). and lately ive tryed the zombie round toggle and sence ive been havin issues...ill go into txt ed mod and put my codes and save it so i shouldnt mess with it anymore right? no...i go to cheat manager as usual and its all good then go to gecko load up great...but the next time i wanna change out codes ill go into the code manager and everythings all fucked up...like it decides to delete the top 10 or 15 lines of codes i have...and replacing the name (not file name but top 2 lines) as wht ever it stop at...and its rele getting annoying reputting in codes...ive deleted all three and redownloaded them but the same problem occurs...if anyone has any ideas of how to fix tht would be much appreiciated...thx...:what:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by [+*+]R3DN3CK View Post
    :whato ive been using gecko for a nice time now and ive had no problem using the three apps gecko, txt ed mod, and cheat manager(idr not the yellow one). and lately ive tryed the zombie round toggle and sence ive been havin issues...ill go into txt ed mod and put my codes and save it so i shouldnt mess with it anymore right? no...i go to cheat manager as usual and its all good then go to gecko load up great...but the next time i wanna change out codes ill go into the code manager and everythings all fucked up...like it decides to delete the top 10 or 15 lines of codes i have...and replacing the name (not file name but top 2 lines) as wht ever it stop at...and its rele getting annoying reputting in codes...ive deleted all three and redownloaded them but the same problem occurs...if anyone has any ideas of how to fix tht would be much appreiciated...thx...:what:
    Use Cheat Manager It has like a green gecko on the top.. Its better.Also Make sure you have 1 space between your code ex*

Non Host God mode
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    E0000000 80008000

Non Host Inf. Ammo
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    E0000000 80008000

Just 1 space extra spaces can mess up the code.

Last edited by Melloman420; 08-07-2011 at 11:25 PM.
    :banana::dbanana:

Nooblet

yea thts wht i use...but it keeps messing up...im to the point im gunna redownload the txt file from codedownloader and change it again...otherwise idk whts wrong...