Nooblet
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: Youtube.com/Justicetheninja

Default Please Help... Urgent!!!

Hello I have been having this problem for a while... some of the codes I use work like the ads mod, and the everything unlock, pro perks ect... but other codes for example :Browse through dlc store: and :unlimited Uav (working): as well as the name modifier code i made... do not work for me... BUT THEY WORK FOR OTHER PEOPLE... i gave the same store code to my hacker friends and they all said it worked but there was nothing in the store... but when i use the code for myself it does not work... i am using wii flow to load my codes... plz help!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kosjustice View Post
    Hello I have been having this problem for a while... some of the codes I use work like the ads mod, and the everything unlock, pro perks ect... but other codes for example :Browse through dlc store: and :unlimited Uav (working): as well as the name modifier code i made... do not work for me... BUT THEY WORK FOR OTHER PEOPLE... i gave the same store code to my hacker friends and they all said it worked but there was nothing in the store... but when i use the code for myself it does not work... i am using wii flow to load my codes... plz help!

I know exactly what your problem is. Im 100 % sure your not using the correct Hook Type. In Options before you load the game change Hook Type to Ossleepthread

]

Yea and if that doesn't work, that means that the codes you are using have been patched or they are fake.(Most likely it will be patched and *NOT* fake):Troll:

Check Out My Mod Menu For Modern Warfare Reflex! IT'S A CODE!Modern Warfare Reflex Mod Menu-Wii(I Didn't Edit It So Enjoy!)
    http://www.addictinggames.com/action...sdeathwish.jsp ☜Bloody Game +-(Select Any Death Wish You Want!)-+

Nooblet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: Youtube.com/Justicetheninja

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    I know exactly what your problem is. Im 100 % sure your not using the correct Hook Type. In Options before you load the game change Hook Type to Ossleepthread
    Quote Originally Posted by CoD-HeYJaY View Post
    Yea and if that doesn't work, that means that the codes you are using have been patched or they are fake.(Most likely it will be patched and *NOT* fake):Troll:
    Ok thanks I will try and see if that works... I guess there are some nice people on codeleakers lls.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    It worked thankyou!

LOL i know why they dont work for you xD.... Wiiflow is the problem, It allows you to make ocarina codes on but not the HookType:

I used to use Wiiflow till i recognized you cant change the hooktype: Since then im using Gamma loader... make sure ur Hookype is set to: OSSLeepthread or something like that lol xD!