Results 1 to 10 of 15
08-20-2011, 03:56 PM #1
Call of Duty for Dummies [ Guide for Noobs (New People) ]
For some NOOBS out there - heres where to look to get a better understanding of what we say and do in COD .
NOW I MAY NOT BE 100% CORRECT WITH WHAT I SAY BUT THIS ALL COMES FROM WHAT I'VE LEARNED .
.................................................. .................................................. .........................
NOOB - this can be used as an insult or if yuu are new to the game [ or anything ] this is what your called .
You can be called a NOOB as an insult, or not as an insult for a number of reasons, here are a few:
1. You Are One . People often look at noobs and straight up disrespect them just because they are new to the game, but remember, you were once a NOOB as well .
2. You like to NOOBTOOB (noobtube) [ which is shooting a grenade launcher, or any rocket launcher at another person in combat . ] Though this is very effective when you first start off, it gets annoying to the people you kill . I'm guessing the name originated because the people who used the rocket launches and grenade launchers were mostly noobs . . . i don't know.
3. People also consider you a noob if you use what are called " Try Hards " [ again i have no idea where these names come from ] which are guns like the Famas or the AUG and people tell me this because of their Fire Rate [ which are great . especially the AUG ] .
4. If you use the second chance perk you can also be considered a noob by some people . I have no idea why, this is a really effective perk and it pisses people off when they fail to kill you and you get revived .
5. People often judge you by looking at your combat record, and if you haven't prestiged yet [ while there are many reasons not to ] you WILL be looked at as a noob .
Enough about NOOBS, lets talk about TEABAGGING .
Teabagging is a vey simple gesture but also effective . If you don't know what TEABAGGING is, it is when you walk up to any other player while they are dead,prone,or even just standing there and crouch and stand up continuously, you can imagine what this looks like: :banana: => Haha .
Its fun to do when you kill someone because it basically says F#CK YOU - in a nice way though .
Its also fun to do to your teammates when they are not looking . Its just a joke-around-haha-i-just-owned-you gesture . Or a look-at-me-everyone-im-teabagging-this-guy gesture .
All around , its funny .
That is All I have so far I WILL be editing this over time and have a complete guide for noobs . It would be great if you want to help me create this [ PM ME ] .
08-20-2011, 04:10 PM #2
Haha nice definition of teabagging.
08-20-2011, 04:13 PM #3
08-20-2011, 04:16 PM #4
Sure, pm me. Lol
08-20-2011, 04:57 PM #5
3 and 4 are perfect examples of being a "noob".And the only way feel better about the situation is to teabag:thumbs:
nice post btw.
08-21-2011, 02:36 AM #6
08-21-2011, 02:49 AM #7
I think people who hack cod arnt big enough dumbasses to not know about all this
08-21-2011, 02:56 AM #8
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
how long did you waste in your life to type this down? #priceless
08-21-2011, 03:00 AM #9
Last edited by Dope-Gang; 08-21-2011 at 03:04 AM.
08-21-2011, 03:35 AM #10
This is a forum for hackers, not a forum for wii people. derp
Tags for this Thread