Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion

The Fire Within
    Winning!
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TehNotorious PSN ID: NOTORIOUS-ORTIZ

Default Religion

so i saw that article about gays and now i had to state my opinion and open a bigger picture to some of you who have been raised in a religious manner. im not trying to make you not believe in your religion, just pointing out some things that you should definitely think about

To begin you must think of all religions, how they all preach right from wrong, treating everyone fairly, being charitable, just being an all around good guy. EVERY religion started with those basics. Without religion being predominant in my life i am able to see this and act like this regulary. Now during the course of every religions history some fucktard had to come along and try and use it to gain control, the most obvious being the catholic church. Thats when all the hate and stupidity began. For instance, i can go kill a million men but if i admit to my sins that makes it alright? Fuck no. i mean its still good to admit your wrongs but you shouldnt be given a second chance for the more serious offenses. Thank you that someone came up with the Federal Prison system.

Another thing to mention, It is scientifically proven that people are born gay, its not exactly their choice since its hardwired in their DNA. and if we are all "created" in gods image then he to must certainly be gay

If we pray then our prayers will be answered and god will help us in our time of need?? Please please tell my why starving kids in africa who pray on a daily basis are still starving? and world hunger hasnt ended yet. Please tell me why an amputee can pray all he wants but his missing body part wont grow back? please tell me why no matter how much americans pray for the financial crisis to be over its just getting worse?

Now not everyone thinks they are brought up religiously but think about it. No matter what religion theres something that all young children go through. For christians we all get baptized, and go to church a few times on our lives. That alone is enough to change you for life. From a young age it teaches us to never question things and be brainwashed into a following that teaches us wrong values

Religion wasnt supposed to be this way, not at all. When it began like i said it was pure and was truly great.

we are all pawns in a bigger scheme to gain control over the masses of the world. Don't believe me? i dont blame you, its a hard pill to swallow after years of believing in something. say what you want, how i am going to hell but i will lead my life without the need to consent to someone and live freely, i will change the world one day for the better and prove that all you really need is a pure heart, not hatred for anyone

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

^Thanks Renji for the awesome sig^

Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

its all fake and corrupt and i am forced to believe in this stuff but really dont care because of christmas

Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

Wow, nice speech? I don't know what to call it.
    The main thing that people should take into account is that religion can't give specifics/guidance for every scenario and hence is more of a guide. Religion suggests what you should do, or can help you to decide what to do - however when it comes down to it it's you who makes that choice.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

If were all loved;; why the suffering? Why must we be burned in hell? Gays be killed for no good reason? I asked my friend why god gave us marijauna *a plant, pure nature* and she said because he was testing us. If he loved us, and we were in his image, why would we need testing?

I am completely with you notorious, I hate some of the rules or sins or wtf ever churches have, and why people try and convert you even if you tell them you are perfectly fine without church.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Im Barry Bonds PSN ID: xSubliminal

Oh god, not another religion thread.

The bible is filled with nonsense.

>meme arrows

Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R View Post
    If were all loved;; why the suffering?Why must we be burned in hell? Gays be killed for no good reason? I asked my friend why god gave us marijauna *a plant, pure nature* and she said because he was testing us. If he loved us, and we were in his image, why would we need testing?

I am completely with you notorious, I hate some of the rules or sins or wtf ever churches have, and why people try and convert you even if you tell them you are perfectly fine without church.
    That's apart of life. If you want to live in paradise (heaven), then you have to earn it by staying faithful not committing sins.

You burn in hell because you choose to commit sins, and follow the devil's path, and the devil's path leads to hell. You have free will, you make the choice to either do what's right, or do what's wrong.

Your friend is making things up. Just because it's natural, doesn't mean we should smoke it. It's another plant. I don't see anyone smoking flowers. God made us in his image, but we still have free will. The ability to make our own decisions. He can't prevent us from doing that.

I'm not religious, but I've read the Bible and been to church a few times. Most of the people who shoot down Christianity are people who don't understand it in the first place. Calling it "stupid" or "nonsense" is just ignorant in my opinion. Always have an open mind.

Me? I just believe there's a being out there that created us. Every creation has a creator. That is something that has yet to be dis-proven.

Last edited by Memory; 08-28-2011 at 02:07 PM.

MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

@tipped

Please please tell my why starving kids in africa who pray on a daily basis are still starving? and world hunger hasnt ended yet. Please tell me why an amputee can pray all he wants but his missing body part wont grow back? please tell me why no matter how much americans pray for the financial crisis to be over its just getting worse?
    does that mean anything to you? if god loved us all then why would we not be healed from every pain we suffer from if we ask everyday for a meal? Btw Nice speech i hope that everybody in the world can read this.

"It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

But tipped, the chain of creators would never end. Who's gods god? Look, I have an open mind, too open of a mind, but if I think its fucking sick of people to say gays die because there gays then I'm going to shoot it down, obviously. What if each god has his own planet, his own galexy, and to control us is there creators wish, so in turn, they don't love us, they just want to impress there gods. Ever wonder why we have so many chickens? Name one person who has not ate chicken. Me and my cousin came up with this crazy theory, that for making things suffer we have to share there pain, so when we die we become one of them? That's not something I'm going to go around and preach, but I find it a possibility. I think its religious people that need an open mind, everyones been raised to some belief, but they don't have, as you would say, a free will to express themselves, or to search for what religion they find true, not what everyone tells them is true. I think the only person that can truley judge religions are those that have taken the time to understand where everyone is coming from.

1v1 (as of June) :

MonsterCat
    Insan3Lik3

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/CheeseToastHax

also why would people burn in hell if somebody doesnt follow jesus? what if people never heard the word "jesus" and they get punished for not following him.. thats what makes this bible stuff so fake..

"It's better to lose an argument/debate then to win. Cause when you lose you grow as a person."
    -CheeseToast

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

@cheese, they apparentally go to like a spirit jail and they get a choice of 'facing the truth' and learning whatever religion turns out to be truthful, or to go to 'hell'

1v1 (as of June) :