Castiel
    Ungrateful
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Anyone plays hctdm alot?

im pretty high on the leaderboards. the only codes i use are the no recoil no flash and people colored red. yet almost everytime a match is overwith im always hearing grown ass men cry like little pussies saying i have aimbot or infinite spyplane. the same people who start crying hacker everytime they lose are the same people camped up in a corner with famas,ghost 2nd chance and a claymore on the opposite side of them. the ofc, hctdm, voe, odirty, and vipers clan. they consider the famas and camping as skill. and says shotguns are nooby and snipers are pussies who stay far away and shoot people. and the 187 clan are fags who lure you to a priviate match and demote you if u beat them lol. all in all. people never try using ninja pro with surround sound speakers. its honestly better then uav in my opinion. but yeah . people always cry when they lose.

looking for some cool pplz to play with also so heres my ally code 4627-2373-5976

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    im really OFC pauly

Quote Originally Posted by marclare View Post
    im pretty high on the leaderboards. the only codes i use are the no recoil no flash and people colored red. yet almost everytime a match is overwith im always hearing grown ass men cry like little pussies saying i have aimbot or infinite spyplane. the same people who start crying hacker everytime they lose are the same people camped up in a corner with famas,ghost 2nd chance and a claymore on the opposite side of them. the ofc, hctdm, voe, odirty, and vipers clan. they consider the famas and camping as skill. and says shotguns are nooby and snipers are pussies who stay far away and shoot people. and the 187 clan are fags who lure you to a priviate match and demote you if u beat them lol. all in all. people never try using ninja pro with surround sound speakers. its honestly better then uav in my opinion. but yeah . people always cry when they lose.

looking for some cool pplz to play with also so heres my ally code 4627-2373-5976
    Ill add you when I get home unfortunately My mic speaker broke and I got pissed and destroyed it with a HackSaw so Im without Mic But ya I started a new account I couldn't stand all the noobs I had as ally on my other and Ill add you on that Im trying to level up

]

Nooblet
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: woodenpoptart

im gonna add you im really good

Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

Hey Castiel, I play with you just about every time that we play on HDCore.
    Most of the time we just play Hardcore HQ cause of the stupid respawn delay... But yea, there is atleast 5 people in AoS ontop the leadernboards when it comes to HC

Not a drug addict.

| Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts