Thread: Ponder this

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

Default Ponder this

Ponder What you guys have done.

Maybe you guys dont realize what youve done. These class mods are fucking ridiculous, atleast 100,000+ people use normal classes, why cant you? Im starting to think of these 'hackers' as pathetic little leeches. If you guys cant even figure out how to make a simple class mod, you shouldnt even consider yourself a '1337 H4X3Rs', or even hackers in that case. Most of these hand fed leeches i am starting to think of as pathetic. Without hacks would you guys be able to keep a 1.0+ kdr? I know i would, mines around 1.40, and i play compleyely legit unless its a private match.. but the point of this thread was to make you guys understand what fucking with these class mods result in. You remeber that thread about people bitching about [email protected] having unreleased codes? That one about savage not releasing his zombies no clip and godmode nonhost? Well guess why savage didnt release them? Even to Hetoans site--even his own site? Because of you guys and his damn class mods. All he wanted was it not to be fucked with, and then the forum gets spammed with the code and everyone wanting one. If you cant figure out how to make your own;; save us the drama and dont post it on the forum, pm someone. I hope you guys have seen his videos, so you know everything that YOU have made us miss out on. Remeber back when savage was active? When he posted shit? Yeah those days are probably over. I remeber when Ropers came on this site under the name 'buckshot' and posted a code like a knife range mod ;; everyone shot him down for it caling it pathetic and useless, well when we found out it was ropers everyone was sucking up to him. How pathetic can we get? Even better ;; we hate on Hetoan -- but most of us dont know why. He most likely wasnt the one that banned us from his forum, it was ARhood, so why do we hate on him? Because he sells his codes? I personally find 5$ a fair price;; almost too cheap IMHO.

So let me ask, was it worth it?

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Graphic Artist
    God Of Death

tl:dr

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

Lmao i was going to say that

^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

i have a 1.86 on my legit account

2.43 On my legit account because IM just naturually beast. Its ironic my legit account kdr is higher than my hacked accoutn kdr. And I agree with most of J0KER has to say. I was VIP once on Hetoan they banned me while I was VIP trying to say I was leaking. And I emailed Hetoan and he was fair restored my VIP and unbanned me (because the retarded mod that banned me from VIP didn't even have proof because I wasn't leaking). I knew it was Buckshot just he didn't post the correct title format I thought that was Noobish. But anyways I have to disagree with one thing. How Savage said he didn't want any one to fuck with the code. That I thought was an unrealistic request. Acourse people are going to fuck with the code. Like when I leaked hetoan shoottomahawks code Idk if he didn't realize But I discovered by messing with the values it can be changed to shoot any fucking thing you want. [email protected] is a different story. HE is in it for the money. How many links has he posted on sharecash. He selling a nonhost give thunda Gun and God mode which Im pretty sure has already been released? When people use to bag on hetoan i use to defend him and I got flamed for that. Well idc I 88% agree with you J0K3R. Most of these codemakers only ask if the proper credit is given and these noobs can't even give them that.

Last edited by Juggernaut; 08-29-2011 at 08:46 AM.

]

what is pathetic about Jok3r is the way every time I read anything that he writes, I can literally sit back and imagine a kid crying his eyes out, because someone is winning the game so he gets mad and want to go home and take his ball with him. LOL. it's is real funny that the only people that really get upset about this class mod thing is Jok3r... I thought you left it behind yourself. never to approach the subject but you always find a way to throw your 2 cents into every freakin question that is asked. It is not ever helpful it is always 90% of the time you griping about a "fucking" noob that doesn't know anything about the game "your" running. But then bitch about triing to get more people onto Code Leakers. I mean you can't have it both ways. Would you perfer a screening process to filter out all the noobs who don't know anything, because if that happens how ever will your Post Number improve.Code will get leaks some how some way, for the ones of us who know what we are doing then let the noobs figure it out, and if they don't get leaked then that will keep the game legit a little longer to keep your ratio at the 1.40 you proudly pronounced. But seriously see if you can lay off of all the BS comments, I hate filtering through 15 of your comments bitching at some noob because he doesn't know how shit works, just to see if there is a solution that you never produced. Like I said I though we were here to help the noobs out not rape them of any dignity for asking a simple question. remember you were a noob once before.

Quote Originally Posted by [BVRPLZR] View Post
    what is pathetic about Jok3r is the way every time I read anything that he writes, I can literally sit back and imagine a kid crying his eyes out, because someone is winning the game so he gets mad and want to go home and take his ball with him. LOL. it's is real funny that the only people that really get upset about this class mod thing is Jok3r... I thought you left it behind yourself. never to approach the subject but you always find a way to throw your 2 cents into every freakin question that is asked. It is not ever helpful it is always 90% of the time you griping about a "fucking" noob that doesn't know anything about the game "your" running. But then bitch about triing to get more people onto Code Leakers. I mean you can't have it both ways. Would you perfer a screening process to filter out all the noobs who don't know anything, because if that happens how ever will your Post Number improve.Code will get leaks some how some way, for the ones of us who know what we are doing then let the noobs figure it out, and if they don't get leaked then that will keep the game legit a little longer to keep your ratio at the 1.40 you proudly pronounced. But seriously see if you can lay off of all the BS comments, I hate filtering through 15 of your comments bitching at some noob because he doesn't know how shit works, just to see if there is a solution that you never produced. Like I said I though we were here to help the noobs out not rape them of any dignity for asking a simple question. remember you were a noob once before.
    Although I kinda agree with J0K3R point I disagree with the Class Mod. All The class mods posted on this site they were given proper credit to codemakers. And I have to Agree with the guys above me ^^. Unless you got a solution bitching about it isn't going to to help. And Savage acts like he was the only one who is responsible for the classmod that he has divine rights on what people should do with it. And the CLassmod was out for MONTHS before it was released on this site.

]

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Ok well no, savages request wasn't unrealistic, if I remeber right he released rhe code in a .gct fil, not the code itself, and yes I was a noob, the noobiest noob, ask shadowtheamazing, he probably remebers when I couldn't figure out how to activate godmode on a command code on mwr, the difference being I took the time to learn my shit, not expect everyone to do everything for me. I didn't sit there and take codes without giving anything back but I actually got involved in shit. So what I have a 1.4 kdr? You gunna hate on me because I'm not a hard core gamer? Yeah, getta life.

-kthxbye

1v1 (as of June) :

Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R View Post
    Ok well no, savages request wasn't unrealistic, if I remeber right he released rhe code in a .gct fil, not the code itself, and yes I was a noob, the noobiest noob, ask shadowtheamazing, he probably remebers when I couldn't figure out how to activate godmode on a command code on mwr, the difference being I took the time to learn my shit, not expect everyone to do everything for me. I didn't sit there and take codes without giving anything back but I actually got involved in shit. So what I have a 1.4 kdr? You gunna hate on me because I'm not a hard core gamer? Yeah, getta life.

-kthxbye

Ya and ON HETOAN site some one converter the class mod into text not us. And Savage said himself the way he made it is so that no one could fuck with it. And if he really didn't want anyone to fuck with it convert it to f6

]

Gamer IDs

Contact info:

Converting it to f6 wouldn't do shit, and that's fine, let hetoans site look like douchebags but I still can't believe we took it this far and are still goin ._.

1v1 (as of June) :