Thread: FF viewer help

Nooblet
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jimmyswimming

Default FF viewer help

hey recently i been editing mod menus taking bits and piece of mods i like adding them into one mod menu. But i ran into a problem. One of my mod menus has this gsc file called map/custom/_stat_editor.gsc. well my other mod menu does not. I was wondering how do i get that gsc file into my other mod menu?

all help is welcomed

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ach2 View Post
    hey recently i been editing mod menus taking bits and piece of mods i like adding them into one mod menu. But i ran into a problem. One of my mod menus has this gsc file called map/custom/_stat_editor.gsc. well my other mod menu does not. I was wondering how do i get that gsc file into my other mod menu?

all help is welcomed
    You need to clear a gsc file and rename it.
    Probably a much simpler way if you are new is that you copy your stuff over into the ff with the stat editor gsc.
    However you can do it but I've not a link to a good tutorial for you to use.

Nooblet
    Gamer IDs

so what your saying is i need to copy all of my scripts to the mod menu that has a stat editor gsc? bc i think that will work no i know that will work its just a lot of work i wish i new an easier way. well thats for the help

Quote Originally Posted by ach2 View Post
    so what your saying is i need to copy all of my scripts to the mod menu that has a stat editor gsc? bc i think that will work no i know that will work its just a lot of work i wish i new an easier way. well thats for the help
    For now yes, I'll find you out a good tutorial to do what you originally wanted.

Nooblet
    Gamer IDs

ok thanks dude that would be great bc i searched i on the Internet for long time trying to find one. Also ran into another problem the two mod menus i trying to edit are Limitless v1.00 and im pretty sure fxlegacy v3.00. I like how the limitless mod menu flows but there some things i want from fxlegacy 3 like get a gun. The problem is theres a gsc file from limitless that makes the mod flows and theres the stat gsc file from fxlegacy 3. So the copy and paste idea would work but now it does not. i heard something about decompressing the ff file.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't"