User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Mod Menu Problem

First of all, I want to say sorry for triple-posting and I want to give thanks to everyone who tried to help me.

When I load BO via USB 2.0 and WBFS on NeoGamma R9 beta 47, I get either the "bad syntax" or the "unknown function" error. I have Syntax Checker v1.2 and ffviewer v2.16. I use fxlegacy 2.02. I also use other scripts from this site

http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...-for-Mod-Menus

I use Teleport everyone except me via map selector, Controllable Turret and Sentry Gun, Third Person, Pro Perks (Host Only).

I'm writing on iTouch so I cant post links or codes or pictures.

I check for syntax via syntax checker or ffviewer v2.16 in one of the tabs at the top-left corner of ffviewer v2.16. On syntax checker, when I check mod_menu.gsc, I get no errors. On ffviewer, I get many errors (none of them about my functions). Some are about unknown functions like self_dirPlayercontroloption and other self errors. Which is right? Ffviwer or Syntax v1.2? In other files like utilities.gsc, I get an error from both utilities. Unknown Function Array_waitlogic1 on line 1. I searched it and the array_waitlogic1 isnt even in the first line?!? Whats wrong with the file? There shouldnt be any
    errors when I first download the file. I just have to change PlayerVariables (cheatss how to install a mod menu) The error in BO isnt even unknown functions, its BAD SYNTAX. All my
    errors are unknown functions. Do I have to erase the words that are causing the errors or are they false errors? If I have to erase all the words containing the errors displayed on ffviwer v2.16, I have to check EVERY FILE!?! I just really want to do
    MOD MENUS! Sorry for acting such like a brat.

edit: i dont have teamviwer cause im afraid that someone will hack into my ip and do bad things to it. i dont trust that.

edit2: i also have rewindmodz v1 by some guy here (not pwnzer), death angel's modified.ff, and nitys v1. i have the same problem with these 3.

edit3: nity's the only one that works for me! yay! i want the others to work also. does anyone know how to add functions on NITY's?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Squidward734; 09-14-2011 at 03:20 AM.
    I kinda worry a lot and I act like a brat when I dont get what I want. Watch out for me!!!!

BO Name: ~SmD~Epic (I'm not in a clan anymore. I can't think of a new name.)

Squidward734

I use $TRIIKER's v2 mod menu, elements nity based mod menu, rewindsmods v2 by TIpwnzer, King of Hax v5.00 by King of Hax, and flyable plane mod menu by tony.

+rep if I helped Please! I need it!

Dont pay for codes, go to codeleakers.com Codeleakers FTW.

Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar

You saying i didnt make my own menu, gee thanks
    As for syntax it might because all of the code is compressed in ffviewer...

just 'round the corner PoptartHunter's Avatar

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PoptartHunterCL

did you replace the common_level_temp.mp.ff file or just the common_level_temp.ff?

I am sorry pwnzer. I meant that I got your rewindmodz v1.ff file from a thread here. Your link is broken. Also, when saying syntax, do you mean bad syntax, syntax checker, or ffviewer's syntax checker.

I replace the common.level.tmp.mp.ff.

Last edited by Squidward734; 09-14-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    I kinda worry a lot and I act like a brat when I dont get what I want. Watch out for me!!!!

Squidward734

I use $TRIIKER's v2 mod menu, elements nity based mod menu, rewindsmods v2 by TIpwnzer, King of Hax v5.00 by King of Hax, and flyable plane mod menu by tony.

Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar

Use the new syntax checker I posted

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

did u make sure to add the vector scal script for the conntrolable sentry gun?

Oh. Thats the problem. On some .ff files i have, the only error i get is vector_scal. I just capitalize the S and it works.

edit: death angel's works!!!!!! 2 down, 2 to go.

actually 1 down, 2 to go. death angel's mod menu has everything nity has in his. so 2 mod menus i like in one.

fxlegacy's mod menu has the zombies version i like better. rewindmods is ok.

Last edited by Squidward734; 09-15-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Squidward734