User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Cancel all killstreaks?

Soo the weirdest thing happened to me last night, I was playing public with just some codes on, like unlimited blackbird, uav, no recoil, everyones orange, unlimited sprint, no camera bob, ya know the usual =). Anyways, so I join this lobby for demolition for nuketown, and the host is on the other team annnnd when the match started, my guns all had recoil, my sprint was not unlimited, noone was orange and noone was using ghost or anything, but I still had my unlimited uav and blackbird but the weird part is......
    Noone could get any killstreaks, my team had mics and we literally started counting outloud how many kills we got before dying. Like 3 of us had hardline pro and one of our killstreaks as carepackage, so 4 kills should've gotten us a carepackage, but we were getting like 8kills, 11 kills (THAS DOGS DAMMIT), etc, and none of us were getting ANY killstreaks, yet the same thing happened on the other team, so is there a code anyone here knows that doesn't let ANYONE get a killstreak like this person obviously used. I don't really wanna use it, since I LIKE DOGS and such. But I was just wondering if this is a known code, or this is something completely new. Thanks =)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Diehard

not a code, just every once in a while codes just stop working for a game, or for a long time. as for the killstreaks all games and other technology glitch and malfuntion occationally. nothing abnormal.

Ah alright lol I feel bad now cause my whole team (excluding me cause I didnt wanna say anything about hacking since I'd be a hyppocrit lol) was like rawr you cock sucking hacker to this one guy on the other team, and they got in this huge flaming argument, and the whole time I was just thinking, (Holy crap is this new?) lol thanks, makes sense =)

Wii Coder

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

The host of the game was probably infected with a disable killstreaks infection. It happened to me many times.