Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ban Block

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    50
    Points
    93
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    50
    Points
    93

    Question [SC7E52]no kick on hardcore

    Non host code that blocks you from being kicked in hardcore matches

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by al123; 09-19-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: :0

  2. #2
    Bot Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,671
    Points
    7,720
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,671
    Points
    7,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by al123 View Post
    Code that blocks you from being banned in hardcore matches..
    I presume for Black Ops? And what do you mean block ban from hardcore matches?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!








  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    50
    Points
    93
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    50
    Points
    93

    Default

    black ops SC7E52, block being kicked on hardcore matches, sorry..

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by al123; 09-19-2011 at 10:43 AM.

  4. #4
    Guest MITI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Metz, France
    Posts
    803
    Points
    378
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Metz, France
    Posts
    803
    Points
    378

    Default

    he means,, when these fucker keep shooting there own team members and they get kicked after, 3,, fucking ass holes

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [BVRPLZR] View Post
    he means,, when these fucker keep shooting there own team members and they get kicked after, 3,, fucking ass holes
    Bro, cant advertise .tk websites in ur sig

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    50
    Points
    93
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    50
    Points
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [BVRPLZR] View Post
    he means,, when these fucker keep shooting there own team members and they get kicked after, 3,, fucking ass holes
    or when I call in a carpet bomb and accidentally take my teammates out and get kicked for that, and yeah maybe I want to be an asshole and have a little fun :P

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by al123; 09-19-2011 at 11:51 AM.

  7. #7
    Guest MITI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Metz, France
    Posts
    803
    Points
    378
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Metz, France
    Posts
    803
    Points
    378

    Default

    Yeah I probably suckers you into one of my private matches and de-ranked you. It is ok to do that if you want.de-ranking asshole that fuck the way the game is played and shooting random people isn't cool. just makes you a dick. And if you can't aim worth a shit or learn to choose kill streaks better for each map. It's like peeing on the toilet seat. Just aim correctly. And don't hit the seat.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    V.XVII.XIV Synix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    Points
    2,307
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    Points
    2,307
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: I-Synix-I

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: SynixMods

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [BVRPLZR] View Post
    Yeah I probably suckers you into one of my private matches and de-ranked you. It is ok to do that if you want.de-ranking asshole that fuck the way the game is played and shooting random people isn't cool. just makes you a dick. And if you can't aim worth a shit or learn to choose kill streaks better for each map. It's like peeing on the toilet seat. Just aim correctly. And don't hit the seat.
    yo dude de-ranking people for fun isnt cool its just make yourself look like an asshole. but anyways how the fuck you guys do you banners? your banner is sick dude.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    DM<3
    Gaming / Modding Instagram | @SynixMods
    Personal Instagram | @Fxqn
    Kik | @Sqkx
    Retired PS3 Modder

  9. #9
    Guest MITI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Metz, France
    Posts
    803
    Points
    378
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Metz, France
    Posts
    803
    Points
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sim0n-m0dz View Post
    yo dude de-ranking people for fun isnt cool its just make yourself look like an asshole. but anyways how the fuck you guys do you banners? your banner is sick dude.
    You have to be a asshole, to get one. I made this one .You could always make one.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:43 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.