Robot Universe Owner
    Creator of DarkFrost
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Medius450 PSN ID: Medius1337

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Roceso1337

Default BS American Government

America call themselves a democracy? Yeah right. When do WE ever get a say in anything? Never. We just elect some guy that never follows through and we never hear from again until his next campaign. Democracy? Don't make me laugh, we are an oligarchy that democratically elects people. We need a true democracy, where we actually get to have a say in EVERYTHING, ANYTHING, not just hope our legislatures says what we believe. Screw the government.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Check out Darkfrost
    Check out Robot Universe

Retired Prophet
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

I agree completely. The concept of democracy, the system itself, is sound; but the ways our government implements them is flawed. I don't necessarily agree with democracy, but it's a sound approach to government.

Personally, i believe that we shouldn't be controlled by people that base their system on their own morals. For instance, we punish people for doing a variety of things in this country, from stealing to drug abuse to prostitution. I'm not saying I sympathize with all of those acts, but who are we to say they're wrong? Who are we to take a man's life away, just because we don't agree with what he's doing? We shouldn't have the power to punish people for doing things like stealing and smoking weed, and even murder. Because that's essentially punishing them for not agreeing with the moral standards set by the government. The morals set by a few people. Eh, but i'm rambling.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้