Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Project Blue Beam

This one is also interesting, and ties in with HAARP and NASA.

It is interesting to note that most, if not all, respectable websites have deleted their pages concerning this topic. Wikipedia(which is not that respectable when it comes to fact finding) has went as far as to have the cached page deleted from Google.

Here's a few websites that have a little on the topic. Mostly conspiracy sites, but if anyone can find a site that has verifiable information would be appreciated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/45823

http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

NASA 3D Hologram Proposal for mid-air holograms:

http://sbir.nasa.gov/SBIR/abstracts/...nId=SBIR_05_P1

Note: All they need is the projector(which a ground-based or satellite can be used), and a curved background screen(which can feasibly be made of our own atmosphere)

NASA's patent for 3D Holographic imagery:

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...2009043969.pdf

A few from the US Air Force:

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/concepts/900313.HTM

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/concepts/900756.HTM

How does this relate to HAARP? Well it is speculated that HAARP could broadcast audio into the human mind.

Enjoy this one as well; it took me a surprisingly long time to find the very few verifiable pages.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ

how could it project into the atmosphere?
    if it could, wouldn't it make things out of scale? if its being sent from space to a level that we could see with the naked eye the projection slide would have to be extremely small.
    also if it is being used for military, wouldn't it be easy to see it is fake when no light reflects off of it? either the sun during day or spotlights at night

A CL Original.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1337 View Post
    how could it project into the atmosphere?
    if it could, wouldn't it make things out of scale? if its being sent from space to a level that we could see with the naked eye the projection slide would have to be extremely small.
    also if it is being used for military, wouldn't it be easy to see it is fake when no light reflects off of it? either the sun during day or spotlights at night
    It could project into the atmosphere if a "screen" was put into effect. One could argue that Chemtrails/Contrails could generate this screen. Or even more simply use the atmosphere itself(blue screen of water molecules already in the air).

If you took all that into account, then no doubt an entity such as the military would have taken that into account in research and development phases before any actual presentations would be made.

Size issues can easily be accounted for, being if used in the backdrop of the sky size is extremely hard to measure without a reference object. Furthermore, all it would take to get size right(assuming you were using a hologram of something with a known size) all you would need to do is adjust the size of the projected image to the proper distance of the projection.

Reflection issues can be overcome through positioning references of the Sun and spotlights on the ground. With satellite imagery the way it is now, it would be a hard and tedious task to take these into account but not impossible. There may be a more simple way to do this, but I cannot think of anything logical off the top of the head right now.

It's all mathematics and the application.

no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.

if they used the haarp to get the sound of planes into the enemies ears it could be useful but i think it'd be a lot of work for one attack, and I'd imagine after the enemy fell for it once they'd instantly start thinking of ways to figure out whats real or not. i.e.: sonar

for the commercial uses i don't think I'd play video games in the sky

A CL Original.

All it takes is one successful attempt to prove the strategy works. After that, there could be counter-operations to make radar(which is what I believe you meant) a non-issue. Like using planes that effectively deflect radar already.

But just imagine, and this stretches it, if this technology was used against the people as a whole. It would be extremely hard to orchestrate something on a world scale, but once it is proven possible there is nothing in the way except further research and development.

It would be a very frightening world if the military were able to fabricate events that were "real" to the human mind. Seeing and hearing attacks that never took place. Or for the sake of this conspiracy, alien spacecraft or a world messiah(or indeed a combination) that your brain would deem real because of it's inability to process thoughts that are not your own as not your own(or indeed "solid" visual objects/persons that may appear astounding according to Earthly physics).

no_VIP__bitch

even small scale it would be bad, the government could use it for propaganda or worse.

how far could it project, as in range?
    i.e.: could it project planes and then bombs dropping and buildings exploding?

I don't think it could be done with one satellite, unless this projector could project 3D images I'd think it would take 3 satellites. (each projecting one dimension)

i guess I'll start getting nervous when we put up new satellites

yeah I meant radar

A CL Original.

If it were satellite based, the range could be as far as the surface. Not sure how many would be needed for 3D imagery. But there are literally hundreds of communications satellites already in orbit, and new one's being launched regularly. It is not out of this world for those satellites needed to already be in orbit under false initiatives.

I am pointing out here that all of this can already be happening on a regular basis. Like the rash of UFO sightings(and not just supposed spacecraft, but UFO's in general).

It could happen, we do have the technology. All we need to do is implement the technology.

no_VIP__bitch

CL Original
    Since 2008

This weapon can be used to induce total sensory deprevation
    by broadcasting signals into the auditory nerve at such high power that it blocks the ability of the individual to hear themselves think! The process employed by such ELF technology are described in various U. S. Defense Department publications, including one entitled, " The Electromagnetic Spectrum and Low Intensity Conflict," by Captain Paul E. Tyler, Medical Commandant, U. S. Navy, which is included in a collection entitled, "Low Intensity Conflict and Modern Technology Edict," by Lt. Col David G. Dean, USAF. The paper was delivered in 1984 and the collection published 1986 by Air University Press, Maxwell Airforce Base, Alabama.
    The Watcher Files has some information regarding this topic.
    Here's some stuff I found don't know how viable it is.

Nooblet

I have been reading on this since suggested by you bro. I also listened to all the Beast 1333 interviews. He had some nice info on the subject.

I have read that Maitreya may be tied to Blue Beam. That they may use HAARP to make a "earth quake" that uncovers faked religious documents that in turn tell most religions that they have all been wrong. In attempt to break them all down and unite them as one.

If they did the above^, then say use the "chem-trail screen" in the sky. (from what I have read the chem-trail theory seems valid) They could broadcast a "Alien visit". This would help break down religions and cause panic. I believe the images will be broadcast from satellites in space onto the chem-trail screen that has been laid for years.

Beast touched on this saying all modern day UFOs are man made. He did say he believed we have been visited in the past, but what we see now days is just man made preparation for what's to come. So not only could they broadcast holographic images of UFO's, but have tangible ones that could "land" and even be touched.

Also to touch on the "voice in your head" part. I have read that RFID chips could help implement this. That they carry the low frequencies needed. I have read that similar chips are already in credit cards and of course cell phones. And not to forget just a few years ago we were all tricked into buying new T.V.s!! I bet every home has a low frequency transmitter now. Convenient no???

Then cue Jesus,Allah,Krishna, or who ever you have faith in, on the big movie screen in the sky. While "God" speaks directly to you, right after we ALL witness "visitors from space". The "alien" visit would be a global test run. If they can pull it off, then what's to say they can't convince some that "God" is appearing in the sky while speaking to them in their minds.

This is just some of the info I have gotten from the net and listening to the Beast interviews. Now time to dig through your links!!!!!!!

A CL Original.

Have fun reading all that shit. Took a long time to find. You'll also notice Maitreya and Share International as a topic here.

Also, in the replies in this thread, most of the viewpoints expressed by Beast 13 33 and the internet sources have been covered by logical progression in conversation.

Like minds, I guess.

no_VIP__bitch