User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Heres Some Invitations To Superpoints - INVITATION ONLY Prize Earning Website =)

Hey guys, I am currently un-employed and looking for work, but in the mean time between filling out applications a friend told me about, and invited me to a website called Superpoints, which gives a chance to earn/win free stuff! One of the best ways to earn points on Superpoints.com is by inviting other people (you get a bonus of 25 points per person you invite, and once you are a gold member or platinum member (Achieved by inviting 3-5 people) you get whatever the people you invited win from the Superlucky button (For example someone you invited won 40 points from the Superlucky button, they recieve the 40 points...AND SO DO YOU!!! =) I could really use the extra money from this especially since the holidays are coming up and I'm flat broke and also for living expenses, and I'm sure you could too! So lets help each other out and join today, so I can get money from you, and now you can join and get money from someone else, heres an explanation below, thanks alot =)

Heres Some Invitations To Superpoints - The Invitation ONLY Prize/Money Earning Website:

Easy Steps to get started and start earning points redeemable for prizes (Including video game consoles and computers)/Cash via (PayPal/Giftcards) TODAY!!!:

First Go To The Website: https://superpoints.com/welcome
    Fill out the REQUIRED information to make an account HONESTLY and with TRUE information (If it's false you have a good chance of being banned!)
    At the top in the 'Enter your invite token' box enter one of these codes to join (You must have an invite token from someone to join!)

Invite Tokens:
    Invite Token#1 : 380hg7 (Good for (7) Days )
    Invite Token#2 : 2hi7x9 (Good for (7) Days )
    Invite Token#3 : c43b5s (Good for (7) Days )
    Invite Token#4 : zahj3t (Good for (7) Days )
    Invite Token#5 : ne75p6 (Good for (7) Days )

Note: Green colored code means its still available, Red colored code means its taken by someone already!
    Please Note: If it says the invitation token is invalid, someone already used that token code, and please try the next one on the list, I will post new codes AS SOON as: when these codes expire/are used.

After that you MUST go to the e-mail account you put to sign-up for the account and click the link in the confirmation e-mail to confirm your account
    After your account is confirmed you MUST (This part is VERY important!!!)VALIDATE the account!
    You can do this by clicking the (Validate Account link) at the top of the Superpoints website once you are logged in.
    You must complete all areas of the account-basic information section AND fill out the Advanced profile section! And then go back to the basic information section and go to the 'Member Info' tab of that and you MUST put a profile picture (Put anything!) after all of this it should say Profile Completeness: 100% with a full bar; CONGRATULATIONS! You now have a fully verified/confirmed account, and are now a basic member!

What to do now?:

Now that you are a basic member your goal is to invite atleast TWO friends using invitation tokens (like I am doing now to you) to become a gold member so you get more spins of the Superlucky button a day (You spin it to have a chance of winning points (resets your spins you can do a day everyday at midnight) )And so you can earn points off of what your friends earn
    You can also earn points by watching youtube videos, and completing surveys/offers (Most are free!)
    Once you have 5 friends you become a platinum member and get 100 free superlucky button spins a day!

Have fun making free money in your spare time! =)

(Easily make 10+$ a week after you get some friends under you you could potentially make quite bit a week by letting the people under you earn points + completing offers yourself!!!)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SupahTurdle; 10-08-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

nice id sign up to help the cause but i cant at the moment unfortunatly im not going to share y but i hope u and everyone else get decent amount of money

Tig O Bitties

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/l3g3darymods

Here are my invite tokens for if u run out

l7gke0
    wu9ina
    5wdhyz
    rr5u1i
    0d4vtl