Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    σиє ℓιfє. ℓινє ιт. C0D-FR34K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,444
    Points
    920
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,444
    Points
    920
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xC0D--FR34Kx Steam ID: c0d-fr34k

    Default [COMING] Edited Nity Mod Menu With My New Gametype

    Hey guys,

    As some of you know, I've fixed my problem with adding gametypes to Nity Mod Menu.

    And as of that I've added :

    Chaos Dogs
    Roll The Dice 4
    Nuketown survival

    So now that I've completed that goal, i'm on my next one, which I've almost completed, to make my own gametype. [ Ghosts Vs. Demons ]

    Of corse only being my first actual mod that I've made, it's not made from scratch, meaning It's not gonna be as good as it could be, if I was a more experienced modder.

    So this is just a heads up of what my next release will include, so I hope everyone will be looking forward to it.

    Thanks

    C0D-FR34K

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427

    Default

    You should make a gametype that doesnt have those two letters - vs - in it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Member Hellnuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    173
    Points
    272
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    173
    Points
    272
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: L3gitStoner420 PSN ID: Hellnuke Steam ID: Hellnuke

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: TheHellnuke

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C0D-FR34K View Post
    Hey guys,

    As some of you know, I've fixed my problem with adding gametypes to Nity Mod Menu.

    And as of that I've added :

    Chaos Dogs
    Roll The Dice 4
    Nuketown survival

    So now that I've completed that goal, i'm on my next one, which I've almost completed, to make my own gametype. [ Ghosts Vs. Demons ]

    Of corse only being my first actual mod that I've made, it's not made from scratch, meaning It's not gonna be as good as it could be, if I was a more experienced modder.

    So this is just a heads up of what my next release will include, so I hope everyone will be looking forward to it.

    Thanks

    C0D-FR34K
    is that the download link for this under your signiture?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Jungler Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,312
    Points
    9,407
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    6,312
    Points
    9,407
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

    Default

    Wrong forum the edits/mods forum are for releases discussion is for stuff like this ok? moved.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    ^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

  5. #5
    σиє ℓιfє. ℓινє ιт. C0D-FR34K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,444
    Points
    920
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    1,444
    Points
    920
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xC0D--FR34Kx Steam ID: c0d-fr34k

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gary15 View Post
    is that the download link for this under your signiture?
    No that's y im saying that im going to release it

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlpwnzer View Post
    You should make a gametype that doesnt have those two letters - vs - in it.
    How is Heaven and Hell

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427

    Default

    Same concept but whatever, makes it sound less douchy.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Xat Scamming Shitstick
    1338
    sLoddir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: SLODDIR

    Default

    Lol...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    CLARKS WALLABEE'S MOTHERFUCKER

  8. #8
    Member Cyber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    up your ass
    Posts
    285
    Points
    250
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    up your ass
    Posts
    285
    Points
    250

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/49508sasuke

    Default

    looks preety good.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Best Callsign/title/emblem ever

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 02:33 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.