Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Help.

  1. #1
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    44
    Points
    92
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    44
    Points
    92

    Default Help.

    Everytime I use the mastercode for strakns codes, it ends up giving me a DSi exception error.
    Does anyone know what might be causing this?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    1010010011010101101001
    Austin .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

    Default

    Myabe the fact that starkn is one of the fucking most condescending people in the history of black ops coding? My advice: Have someone remake the codes. Make sure you converted your name properly.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

  3. #3
    Wii U Section Moderator
    Computer Engineer
    MrOwnership's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,435
    Points
    2,862
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,435
    Points
    2,862
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: MrOwnership Wii Code: MrOwnership

    Default

    it works fine for me, try to redo you name

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Wii Coder strakn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    159
    Points
    669
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    159
    Points
    669

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/strakn

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xCrimsoNx View Post
    Myabe the fact that starkn is one of the fucking most condescending people in the history of black ops coding? My advice: Have someone remake the codes. Make sure you converted your name properly.
    Just because I can see that you don't barely have a fucking clue when it comes to wii coding, yet you belittle other people on this forum in an attempt to glorify yourself as some expert wii coding phenome. Doesn't make me condescending.

    Nobody on this form is as condescending as you, you talk down to every one, spewing your half right bullshit like you are some king of wii code making. You don't even own a gecko, you dont know basic codetypes, you dont know the first thing about pointers and you'd be lucky to be able to do a simple ram write using asm.

    So crimson, how bout you suck one and go fuck yourself.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    ALL MY PUBLIC CODES -->http://adf.ly/2yHx7

  5. #5
    1010010011010101101001
    Austin .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

    Default

    Thanks for the spam strakn, that is one thing I can surely count on from you. Just because you suck dicks doesnt mean Im into that shit; sorry. You are condescending, if you werent you wouldnt have gotten into it with savage. Dont fucking say 'but he started it' becaue I dont give a fuck, I didn't see him start it so dont bring it over here, keep your issues at hetoan. I dont own a gecko, I am so fucking sorry that wii coding is not the #1 most important thing in my life. I have other shit to pay for, imagine this, I actually go out and do shit. Last weekend I spent money enough to buy a gecko and more, and some of the shit I bought didn't go to me. I am also sorry that I cant sit on my ass all day and learn every single fucking thing about wii coding; and dont assume what I can and cant do with a gecko, you havent seen any of my shit (only like two people have), and I dont claim to be some fucking 'king of wii coding'. Whatever bitch, go eat one and get back to me after you get the cum out of your hair.

    -kthx.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

  6. #6
    Member Fatman999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    336
    Points
    561
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    336
    Points
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strakn View Post
    Just because I can see that you don't barely have a fucking clue when it comes to wii coding, yet you belittle other people on this forum in an attempt to glorify yourself as some expert wii coding phenome. Doesn't make me condescending.

    Nobody on this form is as condescending as you, you talk down to every one, spewing your half right bullshit like you are some king of wii code making. You don't even own a gecko, you dont know basic codetypes, you dont know the first thing about pointers and you'd be lucky to be able to do a simple ram write using asm.

    So crimson, how bout you suck one and go fuck yourself.
    HAHA PWNED!

    TIPwnzer is the same way.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://CoDWii.com - Now building a respectable, mature community for ISO modders.

    [cW] YoY0PwNz

  7. #7
    Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman999 View Post
    HAHA PWNED!

    TIPwnzer is the same way.
    Fatman, Theres honestly no need to out of your way to prove everyone your ignorance tops anyones on this forum.
    Heres a hint: Dont blow shit out of proportion, youre almost a perfect example of what you feel I am. And you think that, why? Cause I dont like your boyfriend, Madcow, Its good to know you like him and are willing to stand up for him, but yours response was just uncalled for, keep doing it, Youre almost there.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KazzababeGamer; 10-19-2011 at 01:34 PM.

  8. #8
    Xat Scamming Shitstick
    1338
    sLoddir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: SLODDIR

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xCrimsoNx View Post
    Myabe the fact that starkn is one of the fucking most condescending people in the history of black ops coding? My advice: Have someone remake the codes. Make sure you converted your name properly.
    HAHA, condescending, joker, are you fucking kidding me, you were being condescending x 9001 in like less then a week ago, your a hypocrite, and a fail coder, and you talk down to everyone like you are better then them, but yet, we have yet to see a code you have made that anyone wants, or even works for that matter.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    CLARKS WALLABEE'S MOTHERFUCKER

  9. #9
    Member Fatman999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    336
    Points
    561
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    336
    Points
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlpwnzer View Post
    Fatman, Theres honestly no need to out of your way to prove everyone your ignorance tops anyones on this forum.
    Heres a hint: Dont blow shit out of proportion, youre almost a perfect example of what you feel I am. And you think that, why? Cause I dont like your boyfriend, Madcow, Its good to know you like him and are willing to stand up for him, but yours response was just uncalled for, keep doing it, Youre almost there.
    Raw and uncensored

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://CoDWii.com - Now building a respectable, mature community for ISO modders.

    [cW] YoY0PwNz

  10. #10
    Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman999 View Post
    Raw and uncensored
    Porn.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 01:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.