Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Default ATTENTION MODDERS

the video displayed below is just an example of the concept of my menu, not the menu itself, or wht im making

edit; i will be releasing sideways scroller menu l8er next week, and the other menu ( the crappy one i mentioned first, will be thrown away since i just tested and relized how much it sucks. the sideways scroller will have tons of rooms for folders and as many functions as you want

ok so i havnt been all that secretive about my plans( well there actions now :p) but iv been working on a simple menu for some time now, and i think ive made enough progress to assume il be done soon enough to share the news.

i will be calling the menu OXYGENeration for now, for the reason the menu is clear at this point ( i still havnt added a back shadder and probily wont since its all just for looks and idgaf about how it looks) atm it has a scroller that isnt like any other scroller in any menu right now (its a cheap one that shows the shaking numchuck pic next to your selection on both sides of it)

and i feel that adding options is pretty simple ( its similar to rewinds menu v1s way of adding options.

also l8er i will be releasing a type of menu that hasnt been made before a sideways scoller
    to show you what i mean it looks like this but with text and options instaed of guns

i got the scroller to work but it glitches at times and freezes if it is being scrolled threw rapidly

any suggestions on adds or gametypes to be included please add below

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by tony; 11-01-2011 at 07:26 AM.

Looks cool man, but either you did a sick graphic mod of the wii version, or thats for pc/360/ps3, are you porting it to the wii? It reminds me of the xmb of the playstation3/ psp ui, so if I have any sugguestions I guess it'd be to make it more like that where you can scroll sideways, and then click on something, and then it opens a drop down of more stuff to choose from, for example: when the menu opens you have what you have now a side scrolling menu, and the options in that are like: visual mods, gametypes, blah blah, etc, and you click one, (say gametypes) and the side scrolling menu you had when you opened the menu stays open but now you can also scroll down under gametypes, and choose one, or click on gametypes again to close it, and scroll and pick another option (visual mods, or blah blah) if you ever played a psp or ps3 you'll know what I'm talking about ;P (Be a good name for it too: Tony's Wii XMB) Sorry for doubting your knowledge the other day btw, never seen you make anything this advanced before, + rep to you =) (Not just the words I clicked on it too =) )

Last edited by SupahTurdle; 11-01-2011 at 06:43 AM.

I saw that on itsmods ;).

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by eXtr3m3 View Post
    I saw that on itsmods ;).
    well its not what im making its just same concept but as a menu

@ supah turtle

the vid isnt mine its a pc mod im just using that as a example of wat i am doing cept in menu form

im prob going to make it a simple scroler first :p

but in recent events im switching up ima make the sidways scroller first than port the other menu l8er to mw3 ( it was smaller that trents zombies so wont bee that hard

Last edited by Bot; 11-01-2011 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Posts Merged

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    @ supah turtle

the vid isnt mine its a pc mod im just using that as a example of wat i am doing cept in menu form

im prob going to make it a simple scroler first :p

but in recent events im switching up ima make the sidways scroller first than port the other menu l8er to mw3 ( it was smaller that trents zombies so wont bee that hard
    Here's hoping that we can mod in pub matches in mw3 as well, a menu like the one in the vid would be a good way to by-pass that godforsaken prestige store they're putting in mw3, and it'd be a waste of tokens of buying permanent gear, and be better to use a mod, although now that I think about it, this same thing will probably be achieved through codes (the bypassing tokens I mean not your mod menu) and if menus were made in pub people would probably demote people, at teh same time It'd be awesome to play like chaos zombies or dogs in a pub match, so I guess you have to weigh the positives with the negatives and just whatever happens happens (I still kinda hope it will be possible but at the same time I want atleast 2-3 months legitness before anything serious comes to mw3)

Last edited by SupahTurdle; 11-01-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

mw3 will mostlikley have the same check sums black ops has so no public mods

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    mw3 will mostlikley have the same check sums black ops has so no public mods
    I figured I just thought there might be a window of hope because it's not by treyarch I mean the development of the actual game isn't, all treyarch is doing is porting it for the wii, so I thought there might be some chance because modern warefare reflex was pretty exploitable and it's in the same series ( modern warefareseries) and it is made by infinityward ( like mwr) so they might not handle it the same as treyarch but again just a chance imo, but you're probably right, unless they are have the IQ of high voltage ( Maker of conduit series, google about the debug menu exploit which they didnt bother to change in the sequel either *facepalm*) then they probably adapted, or at least let treyarch add the cheat protection ( in pub) to their port.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

you're not making this it says in the video that someone else made it with the download so be sure to put in the edits section

^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

Quote Originally Posted by $TRiiK3R View Post
    you're not making this it says in the video that someone else made it with the download so be sure to put in the edits section
    He said this is just a working example of how the scroller will work, but he said he is building an entire mod menu that uses the concept in the function that is being shown off in the video, (like his entire menu scrolls like that), but also

@Tony: you should add credits to whoever made that mod in the video, and who made/uploaded the video (if it wasn't you)

And clarify what I'm saying if it sounded convoluted @ $TRiiK3R : It's not an edit he is making; its a mod menu that is using that scrolling concept, but the mod he is showing in the video is an example of the concept but is not made by him, but the video is of a function, tony is making a menu.

Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by $TRiiK3R View Post
    striker read before u write

i added this as a example of what the menu would look like(minus the litle cursor and pictures