Results 1 to 10 of 11
11-11-2011, 03:00 AM #1
MW3 Perks / killstreaks / deathstreaks / Modes
For all the people that still do not have MW3, here are some of the game modes, and perks inside the game...
Pointstreaks (Formerly Killstreaks)
- Assault Strike Package: Delivers direct damage via helicopters, etc. Resets on death.
- Support Strike Package: Has been seen in previous versions, will include UAV and previous support strikes. Doesn’t reset on death.
- Specialist Strike Package: You gain additional perks by using this strike package. These perks reset upon death.
Modern Warfare Deathstreaks Rewards:
- Juiced – You run faster
- Revenge – Radar shows the guy who last killed you
- Hollow points – Increased bullet damage for one kill
- Dead Man’s Hand – Player falls into last stand with a C4
- Recon – Explosive damage paints targets on map
- Blind Eye – Air support and sentries can’t detect you
- Assassin – UAV, portable radars, thermal, heartbeat scanners all can’t detect you
- Quickdraw – Aim faster down sights
- Stalker – You derp along much less when aiming
- Marksman – Identify targets at a better range
- Infection – The infected kills enemies to recruit them for the infected team.
- Drop Zone – Hold the Drop Zone for Team Points and Care Packages.
- Team Juggernaut – With the support of a juggernaut, kill players on the opposing team. The first team to reach the score limit wins.
- Juggernaut – Kill the Juggernaut to become the new Juggernaut
- Gun Game – Be the first to dominate with every gun
- One in the Chamber – Gain ammo by eliminating enemies. Be the last to survive.
11-11-2011, 05:31 AM #2
private match modes arent on thw wii version :,(
11-11-2011, 08:23 AM #3
11-11-2011, 08:29 AM #4
11-11-2011, 08:30 AM #5
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
yeah. i already made the juggernaut gametype for black ops, maybe treyarch should be giving me credit
11-11-2011, 08:31 AM #6
11-11-2011, 09:52 AM #7
The infection one its like Zombies mod menu for BO?
11-11-2011, 10:05 AM #8
Living Liek Larry
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
the gametypes are left in the ff, so if a gametype code is made they could be played
11-11-2011, 10:10 AM #9
wii doesnt have theater right
11-11-2011, 04:19 PM #10