Results 1 to 9 of 9
11-19-2011, 01:59 PM #1
[TUT]How to add mods to Minecraft (Windows version!)
How to add mods to the Windows version of Minecraft, enjoy!
Make sure Minecraft is closed!
- Well first off you will need a mod downloaded.
- Now download an un-zipping program (Like WinRAR or 7Zip)
- Now you need to locate your .minecraft folder to do this either press the Windows Button+R or find it manually.
- Now in the search bar type "%appdata%" or "C:\Users\(The user logged ins name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft".
- Now open the folder called .minecraft.
- Then open the bin folder and open the minecraft.jar file with your un-zipping program.
- Then delete the "META-INF" folder.
- Now depending on the mod, drag and drop all the .class files where they tell you to (It will most likely be in the minecraft.jar file).
- Now just close out of the un-zipping program (It will automatically save!).
- Now launch Minecraft and test it out. Have fun!
Now keep in mind when you update Minecraft you will lose all mods.
Hope this helped, can you please +rep me? -Thanks
Last edited by xXxPANCAKESxXx; 11-21-2011 at 11:20 AM.
11-19-2011, 02:07 PM #2
Your retarded. That is all i have to say.
11-19-2011, 02:48 PM #3
^ ^ ^
Wtf, I'm retarded for making a useful tutorial. I see how it is.
11-19-2011, 03:05 PM #4
Is Mincraft even fun Iv'e never played or seen a video on it
11-19-2011, 03:18 PM #5
11-20-2011, 03:29 AM #6
11-20-2011, 05:58 AM #7
11-20-2011, 10:45 AM #8
I think badboy's just saying it's so easy to add mods, that it's retarted to post a tut. But, sadly enough, some people don't understand..
11-20-2011, 03:40 PM #9
@Toxic I know its easy so I thought if people (sadly) didn't know how to add mods then I would post a simple TUT.