Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default [MW3 Mod Menu] "Undefined" -- Looking for this? :3

fxLegacy base menu re-written for MW3. I wonder why nobody else has done this?

Name: Undefined

Had the menu up and running a couple days ago. It's pretty nifty. Took about 6 hours sorting thru all the errors. Stuck it all in maps/mp/gametypes/_globallogic.gsc since every game type calls that, I'll let you figure out how I fit it all in there.

Functions are being worked on. I got the menu working, and wick3d and techy are helping out with some of the functions.

EDIT: Please don't ask for the menu and do not ask to help with it. This is an in-house job.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MWisBest; 11-23-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Techy21

Jep im pro with fucntions

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Data Report

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Smileh4x

Very nice thumb

I'm a professional doer of stuff.

Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar

Looks pretty good, some kid said he ported this over, but it was upside down.
    I guess this confirms he was lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlpwnzer View Post
    Looks pretty good, some kid said he ported this over, but it was upside down.
    I guess this confirms he was lying.
    Isn't even really a port. Rewrote more than half of it.

they sure didn't leave a lot of empty space for us to play with in the GSC's like they did in black ops did they? still it's not too hard to find enough room for a menu. I'm still debating to do it like you did and port over a black ops version, or just start from scratch and see what I come up with cuz I really want to do something original for once. either way I give you a big fat slap on the back for taking the time to do this.

+rep for all the hard work

edit-
    just read that last comment, I didn't mean anything by calling it a port. obviously alot of work went into this

Last edited by Ihackyourmom; 11-23-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ihackyourmom View Post
    they sure didn't leave a lot of empty space for us to play with in the GSC's like they did in black ops did they? still it's not too hard to find enough room for a menu. I'm still debating to do it like you did and port over a black ops version, or just start from scratch and see what I come up with cuz I really want to do something original for once. either way I give you a big fat slap on the back for taking the time to do this.

+rep for all the hard work

I started from scratch, it helps you learn the language if youre new to it.

^^ Yeah I agree. I'm not exactly new. I've been making menus (well at least gametypes and menu edits/basic menus) for a long time since WAW. I just haven't been too active around here cuz I kept it all to myself and a select few people when I used to run a clan. <<=====clans are gay (personal opinion)

my most epic gametype for BLOPS I called "superheroes vs. villains" it was pretty insane but I never released because for 1 I wanted to keep it exclusive and also because it had so much going on that it was easy to freeze up if you didn't pay attention to the rules.

but I agree with you pwnzer, I think I'll just keep it pretty basic for now and work on something super easy like getting a menu to open with a few option on the screen to scroll and select like killstreaks or whatever. then build it up from there. I wanna do something that hasn't been done. like a new way to scroll through or select options, or a different kind of menu all together so I'll just get to work in the morning clearing out some room on the gsc's and take it one step at a time.

p.s. if anyone has a ff with room already cleared out it would save me a bunch of time and I'd be super grateful

Last edited by Ihackyourmom; 11-23-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: THEBEST Steam ID: THEBEST

Quote Originally Posted by Ihackyourmom View Post
    ^^ Yeah I agree. I'm not exactly new. I've been making menus (well at least gametypes and menu edits/basic menus) for a long time since WAW. I just haven't been too active around here cuz I kept it all to myself and a select few people when I used to run a clan. <<=====clans are gay (personal opinion)

my most epic gametype for BLOPS I called "superheroes vs. villains" it was pretty insane but I never released because for 1 I wanted to keep it exclusive and also because it had so much going on that it was easy to freeze up if you didn't pay attention to the rules.

but I agree with you pwnzer, I think I'll just keep it pretty basic for now and work on something super easy like getting a menu to open with a few option on the screen to scroll and select like killstreaks or whatever. then build it up from there. I wanna do something that hasn't been done. like a new way to scroll through or select options, or a different kind of menu all together so I'll just get to work in the morning clearing out some room on the gsc's and take it one step at a time.

p.s. if anyone has a ff with room already cleared out it would save me a bunch of time and I'd be super grateful

I have an ff with all the comments out???

I am SuperCole30

THANK YOUR MrOwnership FOR THE AWESOME SIG

http://www.youtube.com/user/SC3SuperCole30

I was thinking more along the lines of a GSC blanked out or resized. how he fit his menu all in globallogic.gsc ----that's the question since it's not a very big file to start with. Just started playing with the gsc's trying to resize them. blanked out and resized the ac130 gsc trying to add size to another one and it just disappeared when opened back up in ff viewer. hmmmm......this is gonna take a little more thought. someone pm me if you can make this a lil easier