Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: How to get IP's through PSN
11-27-2011, 09:46 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Fucking Megan Fox
How to get IP's through PSN
Cain and Abel- Click here
1. Now that you have Cain installed, firstly you will want to click on the 'Sniffer' tab.
2. Then click the 'Start/Stop Sniffer' button. You might need to wait a couple of seconds for something to come up. When it does, it will be the IP of your router.
3. From here, right click anywhere in the blank space and click 'Scan MAC Addresses'. A box should pop up, click 'All hosts in my subnet' and then 'OK'. Remember the IP of your Router and then the IP for PSN, which will show up as Sony Computer Entertainment.
4. Then go to the APR Tab which will be located at the bottom of Cain.
5. Click anywhere in the top white space, when you have done this, the + sign (above the sniffer tab) should turn blue.
6. Click on it and then click on the IP for PSN, which you should have remembered.
7. Now a list of other IPs should show up in the 2nd column. You will need to click on the IP of your router and then click 'OK'.
8. Now the sniffer you have just set up should be visible to you.
9. You will then need to click 'Start/Stop APR' (looks like a nuke symbol).
10. Now join an online game on PSN and all the IPs of the people in your game will show up.
11. Now open your booter and enter any IP you want. Then click 'Send shells to boot' or whichever button on your booter starts the attack.
Very Useful Tips
- The person giving out the most packets is usually the host of the game.
- The IPs that begin with 100 or 200 point something are usually the game servers so flooding these would be pointless.
+1 Rep!?! ~Enjoy B3a5tYBr0z
11-27-2011, 10:42 AM #2
How do I work out the psn ip adress?
12-24-2011, 05:57 PM #3
Wow great tut, didn't think this to be possible through Cain and Abel