User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: none PSN ID: none Steam ID: none

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: None

Default Help Needed. Why are codes I load applying to random players?Very Strange...

This is the stangest thing I have seen since I started running code more than a year ago. I am running the inf ammo code below on two diff wii's.

0489958C 3F000000
    048995A4 3F000000

On one wii it works great, but on the other it half works... let me explain.

On the one that only half works, when I am in a private match, it works fine. When I am in a public lobby and hosting a game, I don't get inf ammo. Instead it picks some random player in the lobby and gives them inf ammo. Most of the time it is an opposing team member. I never get it while in a public match.

The problem I am seeing is not specific to this ammo code either. It happens with every ammo code I have tried (4 so far). But they all work on the other wii. The really screwy part is, all of the other codes I have work fine and never apply to anyone but me.

Both wii's have 4.3u system menu. Both have Gecko 1.9 and Ocarina built into USBLoader GX. I have the issue regardless of what manager/loader I use. Both run d2x.

It all started after the 114.2 patch release. The very first inf ammo before the patch had no problems. I am fairly sure that caused the issue, but I have no idea what to do to fix this. Has anyone had this problem before and/or resolved it?

I know the game has not even been out for a month yet... but hackers fixed the "recent player" issue before Activision and Infinity Ward could... I have a lot of faith in the talent in this community.

Thanks,
    Expendable

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Both using the same IOS/cIOS?

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/strakn

those inf ammo codes will only work when you are host and only if you are in player 1 slot.

when you host a private match you are always host and always player slot1.

when you are online and get host you are not always in player slot 1 so whoever is will
    be the one to get the inf ammo

a good hacker would find a way to determine which slot the host is in and make the code
    work for that spot.

ALL MY PUBLIC CODES -->http://adf.ly/2yHx7

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: none PSN ID: none Steam ID: none

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: None

Quote Originally Posted by strakn View Post
    those inf ammo codes will only work when you are host and only if you are in player 1 slot.

when you host a private match you are always host and always player slot1.

when you are online and get host you are not always in player slot 1 so whoever is will
    be the one to get the inf ammo

a good hacker would find a way to determine which slot the host is in and make the code
    work for that spot.
    Very good explaination. Thanks for your time. BTW, I ran a bunch of your codes in Black Ops. They rock. Thanks for your efforts. It made the game way more fun for my friends and I.