($user_isGay == TRUE)? giveAids() : break; aids's Avatar

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheOriginalVirus

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/riottape Kik Username: aids gtalk account: codeleakers.com@gmail.com

Default Kiras worst story ever

dude says he cant make an account, so here you go. worst story ever.

chapter 35: new sensation

kira woke up early today, her mind was racing about the events of the previous day. how did she lose control of herself and her emotions? who was this new cadet?

what happened in the fraction of a second that transported Kira away to a distant lifetime where she had known the cadet and loved him. A life she had forgotton about in a world that no longer existed. She noticed her gums bleeding as she had been brushing her teeth for the past 2 hours.

As Kira spit blood into her sink an anomoly was occuring, there was a new sensation happening. Her brain raced to process this info but fell short. she was human again and her brain was no longer wired to the global info hub.

it was a sharp sensation, a feeling of uneasiness that required her full focus. What was this?! She screamed, alone in her bathroom, a primal scream that resonated in her apartment. It was pain, she was feeling pain for the first time.

chapter 36: Strawberries

part of her program was the intake of a new substance, food. her days of simply plugging into an energon-station for a minute were gone. now she had to consume an energy paste that would give her the necessary fuel for her specialized training.

the tubes were cold, dispensed out of her food containment unit in a thin plastic tube similar to her new toothpase fluid. she squeezed the tube and the pink food poured out onto her hand. she knew she had to consume this fluid, so she ate it off her hand.

There was an effect to this, her mouth had responded by sending the taste sensatinos to her brain. then, it happened again, a flashback. she was in a field, the sun was shining, bees were buzzing. she was holding a warm berry, a strawberry, and was delighting in its deliciousness.

"Strawberry!" she shrieked! what is this? whats happening to me? the food was flavored with a strawberry-like chemical, and it triggered a memory in kira. she became dizzy and remembered the field of strawberries as she was falling to the ground.

chapter 37: awakenings

Kira opened her eyes, there was a medical team around her. "Your stress indicia was gold-line, so we responded," said the lead technician, who was holding a bag of different fluids, one he was injecting into a needle type device, which Kira was well aware of.

"i dont remember how this happened," said kira. She had a flashback while consuming her morning food paste, and she had blacked out while having a surpressed memory. "the strawberry, i remember a field, and i was a small child eating a sort of berry like fruit." she became anxious again and was injected with a green liquid from the lead technician.

"relax kira, this will keep you calm." the green injection had taken its toll on kira, and the recovery squad had relocated her to her sleeping unit, her unit chief, her dear friend mufla had entered the room.

Mufla stood there, watching over kira as she slept. He was worried this might happen, he was well aware of a glitch that had been exposed only after the human regressions from their machine state. in some cases, the unit has encountered additional side effects, that cannot be calculated or programmed, a course of action that is completely chaotic, a random program that is self generating. Mufla had seen this virus before.

Kira opened her eyes, this time something was different, it was a new awakening. she suddenly understood more about her new body and its uncontrolability.

chapter 38: a word

It was such an alien feeling for kira. Alone. her thoughts the only thing inside her head. She was used to having a complex stream of commands and functions playing in the background, and could access data and have answers before the questions were asked. But now, there was no universal hub to access. there werent any commands, no executions, no functions, nothing to occupy her thoughts. she was alone....with her thoughts.

"my thoughts??" she just realized that she was thinking, having an dialog with something or someone inside her head. who was she talking to? was she talking to herself? what was happening? were there two of her now? she had to know more.

"what, is happening to me," she asked mufla. "am i.." "You are normal," exclaimed mufla. these are the actions of a typical human. we thought we had refined these traits out of the human package, but somehow a few dna patterns had been unfiltered.

"it seems that the human being is a complex organism, more complex than we had envisioned. their form is perfection, but the design is flawed. you were a perfect mechanicism, but now you have become flawed by the human design. we can fix you."

kira felt something inside her, from her middle units where it used to store fuel and motors, now felt like she sustained damage in a firefight. the feelings were collecting and deepening. she liked the way this felt, a word appeared in her head, she decided to speak it, "alive." she said. "i am alive!!"

chapter 39: all a clone

kira didnt have time for all these new and confusing programs. she had work to do, there were new cadets to train, new to their bodies, new to the program. She was the commander, an immortal battledroid made from interdimensional materials non had ever seen before. the cadets were her clones.

each one genetically identical to her in every way, except that their materials were not immortal and were destructable in a few ways. their faces randomly generated, none were identical to hers.

the soldiers were ready to fight a giant war that had been brewing for millenia. kira had been training so long she could not remember the days before she trained, as a spawnling. she had forgotten life before she was a machine.

the governments had came and went but kira remained, so to stop the constant warring, she cloned herself to build an army that stopped wars and spread peace thruought the planet for centuries. until she learned the evil army from Veh were against them.

She had all these memories, the strawberry, the field, the old man and the home, what did they mean to her. She couldnt make sense of it all.

"Commander, are you ok?" she opened her eyes, it was the cadet with the blue and green hair.

chapter 40 bright moon

sadie stood beside the tree as she gazed into the water. the clouds had given way to reveal a bright moon, and the reflections had transformed the night into a near daytime atmosphere.

a man emerged from the shadows and appeared in the reflection of the moon, it was her husband Ham. He had walked back to their house through the nighttime air to retreive a small bottle of their favorite drink, jun-Jhaz.

Ham watched as she touched the bottle to her lips, and let the fluids wash down into her mouth. she exhaled after quenching her thirst and handed the bottle back to Ham, then asked him to drink.

"i can't, not this time my princess." said Ham, pulling her closely to himself. "I'm sorry."
    She began so faint and when she looked around she was staring into the eyes of the blue and green haired cadet.

"commander?"

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    BTC: 1AidsG8MHF4cEN6KpY1mhJPBhXtms65GVE

just 'round the corner PoptartHunter's Avatar

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PoptartHunterCL

It makes more sense now that I can read it all together as opposed to on the xat.

THE CLOSER
    Beast
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lennons-Lemons

Damn aids, you and your stories

Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    yep, because BF3 is CoD
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWSKI
    What's an area code

Badge

Very very VERY interesting ..

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Graphic Artist
    God Of Death

where are the previous chapters?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Smirkz94 PSN ID: Smirkz- Steam ID: Unleashed2594

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Unleashed22594

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    where are the previous chapters?
    Did you think of Death Note when you read the name of the thread? I did lol.

Graphic Artist
    God Of Death

Hell ya I did.