Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New Clan

  1. #1
    Member Punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    BT5 (Linux)
    Posts
    236
    Points
    711
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    BT5 (Linux)
    Posts
    236
    Points
    711

    Default New Clan

    Hello guys I thought I would let everyone know im bringing back my old clan!
    [CBK]
    It stands for Cold Blooded Killers
    There is only one rule and that's respect the other members.
    When you join (if you join) make shore you are someone who is at least 50% mature.
    Positions are available!
    Coders/Modders/Hackers are Welcome!

    My Ally Code:
    2123-9752-9455

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    It isn't trolling. It is you being a stuck up lil bitch who thinks he is king of the mods.
    *To see some of my codes click the spoiler*

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Great Beyond.
    Posts
    360
    Points
    1,302
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Great Beyond.
    Posts
    360
    Points
    1,302

    Default

    50% Mature?

    May I ask how you can tell ones percentage of maturity?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Member Punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    BT5 (Linux)
    Posts
    236
    Points
    711
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    BT5 (Linux)
    Posts
    236
    Points
    711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xadzer View Post
    50% Mature?

    May I ask how you can tell ones percentage of maturity?
    I can tell by adding them for one and hanging around them for a while and if they are acting up and other signs I will dismiss them from the clan so it want cause a Tyrant

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    It isn't trolling. It is you being a stuck up lil bitch who thinks he is king of the mods.
    *To see some of my codes click the spoiler*

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Great Beyond.
    Posts
    360
    Points
    1,302
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Great Beyond.
    Posts
    360
    Points
    1,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    I can tell by adding them for one and hanging around them for a while and if they are acting up and other signs I will dismiss them from the clan so it want cause a Tyrant
    Not what I was asking.

    How can you tell the percentage of maturity to which a person has?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 12:10 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.