Results 1 to 10 of 10
12-20-2011, 08:19 AM #1
[PC-TUT] Linux/Windows on same HDD. Step-By-Step.
Note Before Doing This: This only works for Linux/Windows.
Please do not try Windows/Mac or Mac/Linux.
1. Make sure you have atleast 50 GB available on your Hard Drive
2. Go to http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/windows-installer
3. Download and install the Ubuntu Windows Installer.
4. Right-Click on wubi.exe and press 'Run As Administrator'.
5. Select the settings that you would like, and press Install. If you did it correctly, it should look like this while installing.
6. Once finished, it should be extracting.
7. It will then ask you to reboot, choose 'Yes, Reboot Now'.
This tutorial took me a long time. I hope you guys like it! Read further below.
Tutorial Provided By: xBEASTx.
Another Tutorial Coming Soon: How to run windows programs on a Linux Operating System.
Linux Operating System Size: 15-30 GB (You can choose from the installer).
Was this helpful: Rate the tutorial on a scale of 1-10, 1 being horrible and 10 being really good.
Categories for Rating: Production (How it Looked) Helpfulness (How much this helps) Good Tutorial (How well you think I did.
It Should look like this: Production 0/0 Helpfulness 0/0 Good Tutorial 0/0
Last edited by xBEASTx; 12-20-2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Fixed Images
12-20-2011, 08:21 AM #2
Can you fix your images?
12-20-2011, 08:24 AM #3
Fixed, i dont know how to get prntscr to do [IMG]http://prntscr.com/exa123[/.IMG]
12-20-2011, 08:25 AM #4
12-20-2011, 08:28 AM #5
Thanks for fixing the images for me
12-20-2011, 08:56 AM #6
12-20-2011, 09:00 AM #7
Is it a good tutorial? I'm download adobe flash player for linux now, i'm on ubuntu,
12-20-2011, 09:21 AM #8
i put this on the other day actually, Note to people, on ubuntu is installed (the first few times you run it) it will be very slow so don't panic. Good tut beast, the hardest part is waiting for the install lol
12-20-2011, 09:34 AM #9
I need some help installing google chrome, i dont know how to do that, can you help josh
12-20-2011, 10:30 AM #10
yeah, go to the shop and just download it straight from there, thats how i did it, its free