fear_bot

Default The Last of Us - Upcoming PS3 Game

Started looking up information about this game when it popped up to me as a youtube ad.

It looks like a great game, but it's suppose to come out late 2012 - early 2013.

Apparently it's only going to the PS3.

http://www.lastofus.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_of_Us

Discuss.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Maximee91 Steam ID: maximee9

TO quote:
    "The Last of Us is genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. Cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature. Remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can find. Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a young teenage girl who's braver and wiser beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.

Developed by Naughty Dog, The Last of Us is being made exclusively for the PS3 system."

Well for me, it kinda looks like dead island, same concept. Some survivors and try to survive. The game being exclusively on ps3 is weird... Why not xbox360 and pc?
    When we will come closer to the release date with more information i might buy it.
    Nice find.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzafuzza View Post
    Cause thats a funny thing cause i can get anyone password and become admin n i can ban u!